PDA

View Full Version : stbemu on AFTV box has EPG but No video

jimcam196
01-22-2018, 01:48 AM
I loaded stbemu on my AFTV box at my home all is working fine. But when I did it on my friends AFTV box at his house, it will just show the EPG but when you click on the channel selected nothings happen. But VOD is working well. I delete stbemu for 3x already and re-install it, but still the same. I also check the media player ijk. I was the one who bought the 3 codes last year and we still have 59 days before it expires. Please help Thanks.

george28
01-22-2018, 02:27 AM
Hi, try to do a mac reset on the iptv66 reset panel you will need your donation number and your order number.

jimcam196
01-22-2018, 02:54 AM
yes I already did that 3x but no go.

djsolospins
01-22-2018, 03:37 AM
yes I already did that 3x but no go.

sounds like isp block ..

jimcam196
01-22-2018, 04:15 AM
sounds like isp block ..

That's what i'm thinking too. how do I fix it?

djsolospins
01-22-2018, 04:28 PM
That's what i'm thinking too. how do I fix it?

not sure because you can't use a vpn with iptv66
maybe try to get a new ip address first..
does he have a different service ?

Digitaldan
01-22-2018, 04:41 PM
It was reported that the VOD works fine...... If it was an ISP block, nothing would work so ISP block can't be the trouble. If the ISP blocks at all it would prevent you from hooking at up at all. Maybe try another App on the box. Read down the forums and see what App they recommend to load. That all said... There have been a ton of reports that the Apps are not holding solid. Lotta trouble with them. Even Kodi seems to have a lot of complaints. I tried the App thing just for giggles... Wound up getting the recommended box and wala! No troubles to speak of. Good Luck my friend! Check for other Apps and Have a great day!

djsolospins
01-22-2018, 04:56 PM
It was reported that the VOD works fine...... If it was an ISP block, nothing would work so ISP block can't be the trouble. If the ISP blocks at all it would prevent you from hooking at up at all. Maybe try another App on the box. Read down the forums and see what App they recommend to load. That all said... There have been a ton of reports that the Apps are not holding solid. Lotta trouble with them. Even Kodi seems to have a lot of complaints. I tried the App thing just for giggles... Wound up getting the recommended box and wala! No troubles to speak of. Good Luck my friend! Check for other Apps and Have a great day!

not true bro ...
i have customers with mac addresses working just fine ...
they a different isp then i have... its not just a coincidence that some people are able to use the service..
so there more of an issue then just a device or platform .
he stated he used his box at home and it worked fine ..
he's using a mac address on a stbemu..

Bkman2020
01-22-2018, 06:16 PM
update to the latest stbemu if that does not work look for another app for now sounds like a bug to me.

jimcam196
01-23-2018, 02:07 AM
update to the latest stbemu if that does not work look for another app for now sounds like a bug to me.

Tried stalker client, the same thing, it will show the epg, but when you click on any channels, nothing will show up.

Digitaldan
01-24-2018, 05:28 PM
I loaded stbemu on my AFTV box at my home all is working fine. But when I did it on my friends AFTV box at his house, it will just show the EPG but when you click on the channel selected nothings happen. But VOD is working well.

I was just pointing out that if the service was blocked, how can it play anything? You are blocked. Can't connect to server period. So nothing would work. This is partially working so it can't be blocked. They call that the laws of physics my friend.

As far as the setup goes, I use mine with a mag box. I tried to do the STB Emu thing and had nothing but trouble. So are many others. All one needs to do is read to see that. The Apps are crap. If you get one to work then more power to ya. But if you want to watch TV without much hassle, get a box.

I miss-read the part about the EMU. My apologies. Thought I was replying to a box user. My bad. So on that note I will bow out and defer to people with EMU experience. Have a great day!

jimcam196
01-25-2018, 12:24 AM
I was just pointing out that if the service was blocked, how can it play anything? You are blocked. Can't connect to server period. So nothing would work. This is partially working so it can't be blocked. They call that the laws of physics my friend.

As far as the setup goes, I use mine with a mag box. I tried to do the STB Emu thing and had nothing but trouble. So are many others. All one needs to do is read to see that. The Apps are crap. If you get one to work then more power to ya. But if you want to watch TV without much hassle, get a box.

I miss-read the part about the EMU. My apologies. Thought I was replying to a box user. My bad. So on that note I will bow out and defer to people with EMU experience. Have a great day!

Thanks though, atleast you're trying to help. very much appreciated and to all the rest.