PDA

View Full Version : Recording questions

metroman
01-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Hi! The record feature on this device is working perfectly for me. Just have a few questions on how to use it properly. I notice the dol2 app need to be open for the recording starts. But on my internet plan i have limited bandwitdth so i don't want to stream a channel for the waiting recording... I've found that if i go to the VOD section or if i press the Home button to go to the main menu the app is still running and waiting for the specific time recording without spending my bandwidth. But after the end of the recording the app stays on the channel and continue to stream and using my internet till i come home to exit the app... Is there anyway to stop using live channel stream between recording ?

All the hint is appreciated...
Thank you guys...

JakedUp
01-30-2018, 01:14 AM
Just put the device to sleep prior to the recording starting. The box will turn on at the scheduled time, and then turn off after the recording is done.

metroman
01-30-2018, 06:51 PM
Doesn't work for me... I put in sleep mode... box turn on few minutes before recording but doesn't return to sleep at the end of the recording...