PDA

View Full Version : Server Freezing

queen02
01-19-2018, 12:55 PM
hi,

I'm a reseller and I have stopped reselling until I get a better service. My clients are all upset, their server always freezes between 5 pm to 10 pm, it happens every single day and I wouldn't like to keep this complains up everyday.

djsolospins
01-19-2018, 03:32 PM
hi,

I'm a reseller and I have stopped reselling until I get a better service. My clients are all upset, their server always freezes between 5 pm to 10 pm, it happens every single day and I wouldn't like to keep this complains up everyday.
what service freezing ?? what platform are you using to watch the channels ??

queen02
01-19-2018, 07:11 PM
I have an amazon fire stick, I use kodi. Iptv simple client

The service is IPTV66

coolsatri
01-20-2018, 01:21 AM
Im beginning to believe the freezing is server demands.. im on the west coast and when all you easterners are in beddy bye zzzz, I seem to run just fine

Ryu
01-20-2018, 01:36 AM
Im beginning to believe the freezing is server demands.. im on the west coast and when all you easterners are in beddy bye zzzz, I seem to run just fine

eastern dont sleep and I dont believe that its server demand:cool:

osc0000
01-20-2018, 01:48 AM
If it's not a server the man it's just the server that doesn't work right needs to be fixed (upgraded) so it can handle the load

Ryu
01-20-2018, 01:57 AM
If it's not a server the man it's just the server that doesn't work right needs to be fixed (upgraded) so it can handle the load

I think you have personal issues buddy. take a some vacations. enjoy your life and move on. kof

rgturk100
01-20-2018, 04:55 PM
No offense KOF, but your attitude in answering this person's query does not help matters. Just sayin'

owen420
01-21-2018, 03:31 AM
I also experience the same results, it's unwatchable at times but I'm not so sure it's the server load as I change portals and have the same result.... it makes me think there isp pipeline is not very reliable and maybe it's overseas but it certainly sucks atm and is not up to there usual standards, I will be paitent and hope they sort it out, I am sure they are aware at this point .

mameyo1
01-21-2018, 04:03 AM
UFC 220 iptv66
On fire
Progtv:cool:

mefta
01-21-2018, 06:07 PM
Look this is nothing new, the servers have been having issues for months, there is nothing wrong with your port or settings, its the server !!! The only way its going to get better is if people stop buying these subs..

Vinhck
01-21-2018, 09:36 PM
Yup, there is real truth to this thread. In fact, as I write this very response I have my wife yelling at me to shut this thing off as it constantly freezes every 5 seconds. I have tried numerous programs, even paid more money for faster internet thinking it was worth the investment. The truth is between peak times, usual mid afternoon to late evening the freezing is unbearable. Although we can all speculate the problem, I would be much more interested in hearing if anyone has a solution to this...
In the meantime I will stay positive and be happy for what I have.

rxalex
01-21-2018, 10:09 PM
I agree, the server is overloaded and the service is truly unwatchable. Please let us know if you intend to make any changes, no offense but the service is really really bad due to the freezing and buffering. Can't watch anything with constant stopping and a circle in the middle. Please fix this issue

Turducken
01-22-2018, 03:33 AM
Just want to say, Finished watching complete football game on NFL#3 Without a single freeze

Found the game, Thanks to Ken's Guide

Using Nvidea Shield>Kodi>Couch Potato>IPTV Simple Client

Vinhck
01-22-2018, 09:18 PM
Well that is encouraging...
What you posted, can you elaborate on this? "Using Nvidea Shield>Kodi>Couch Potato>IPTV Simple Client"

I don't know what some of this stuff is? Does it help with freezing? Is this a way to optimize watching IPTV on kodi, please explain.

sheetmetal
01-22-2018, 09:27 PM
I agree, the server is overloaded and the service is truly unwatchable. Please let us know if you intend to make any changes, no offense but the service is really really bad due to the freezing and buffering. Can't watch anything with constant stopping and a circle in the middle. Please fix this issue

it would be nice if someone would say if changes are going to be made as i am sure a lot of renewals would be coming up

aztheroth
01-23-2018, 12:01 AM
Right now trying to watch channel 105, Monday Night Rae and channel is unwatchable due to the freezing. A service that's been here for years and have not been able to provide stability. Unbelievable.

djsolospins
01-23-2018, 12:15 AM
it would be nice if someone would say if changes are going to be made as i am sure a lot of renewals would be coming up

Hi.

Sorry for the inconveniences our tech team is working hard to get everything back to normal asap.

Best Regards.
IPTV66 Staff.

got this today

Ryu
01-23-2018, 12:21 AM
Hi.

Sorry for the inconveniences our tech team is working hard to get everything back to normal asap.

Best Regards.
IPTV66 Staff.

got this today

I think since IKS is done now and more traffic on iptv servers. but at least you got responses that they are working:cool: kof

Turducken
01-23-2018, 01:01 AM
Well that is encouraging...
What you posted, can you elaborate on this? "Using Nvidea Shield>Kodi>Couch Potato>IPTV Simple Client"

I don't know what some of this stuff is? Does it help with freezing? Is this a way to optimize watching IPTV on kodi, please explain.

Hi, Might be easier for you to say what your set up is, Cause not all applies to every set up

Deadwood
01-23-2018, 04:26 AM
I have noticed frequent, intermittent, freezing yesterday which seemed to increase at peak times ..5pm-8pm although I can't say if it was the result of local servers or the servers on route to the main server. The increase in freezing issues may relate to bandwidth in which HD channels may be partly to blame. Too many boxes connecting to the same servers is possible although going to other channels doesn't appear to lessen the freezing times or duration. I have noticed far better picture quality which might be the result of newer servers or hardware. I have also noticed less freezing to a great extent tonight so it may get better as things evolve and servers get tweaked or brought online. Keep your fingers and legs crossed
just in case a virus, glitches or bugs in the software are the cause.

funnyface
01-23-2018, 11:06 AM
the freezing is there it is there in the evenings

sheetmetal
01-23-2018, 04:03 PM
thank you for the reply

Vinhck
01-23-2018, 11:23 PM
Hi, Might be easier for you to say what your set up is, Cause not all applies to every set up

Thank you, I'm glad you asked.

Lets get some variables out of the way.
Brand new gaming computer and 10mbps service to which I recently upgraded because I though my ISP was the problem.

I'm on server S2 using KODI IPTV simple client. I have tried using VCL Playing with same horrible results. Currently as I type this at 6:20pm EST, I have HGTV on, and Im observing my bandwidth to be between 800kbps to 2.00mbps. Needless to say, its cutting out every few seconds....Clearly this is not enough bandwidth to stream SD IPTV let alone HD IPTV.

Im sure many people are in the same boat as me, if anyone has suggestions they may improve this service please do share.
Thank you.

jrbill1991
01-23-2018, 11:44 PM
The service has been unwatchable every single night for the past 3 weeks.

sheetmetal
01-24-2018, 01:05 AM
Hi.

Best Regards.
IPTV66 Staff.

got this today

thanks for the update

jjjackson
01-24-2018, 02:12 AM
It might be work having info on which ISPs are having the freezing issue? Mine is Spectrum

Arabe
01-31-2018, 03:55 AM
Most channels freezing, unwatchable. Same issue for at least 3 weeks
Mag254
Wired 150MB
Server: S1

Vinhck
01-31-2018, 10:59 PM
I must admit I have seen an improvement in the service in the last few days. Last night however during my favorite show "Oak Island" it was brutal, barely watchable, however, this weekend was actually pretty damn good. I see this as a sign of improvement, hopefully others are noticing less freezing over the last few days. The server bandwidth seems to be up too...fingers crossed that we are turning a corner here..

Arabe
02-04-2018, 05:56 AM
I'm having problems with the following channels - Can you look into the 830, 834, 835, 845, 848, 849, 850, 851, 895, 897 and 900
Using Mag254
Internet 150MB wired
Thx,

guil70
02-04-2018, 06:01 PM
I'm having problems with the following channels - Can you look into the 830, 834, 835, 845, 848, 849, 850, 851, 895, 897 and 900
Using Mag254
Internet 150MB wired
Thx,

You may be having trouble with device setting and those Spanish channels, pm I can help you with a more adequate device/app