PDA

View Full Version : DOL2 and IPTVLauncher isn't responding

whoace
01-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Hi,

Is anyone else encountering an issue where the box freezes and then you get a message "DOL2 isn't responding" or "IPTVLauncher isn't responding"? It's been happening more frequently. I can unplug the box and after rebooting it will work for a bit and then the same issue will pop up.

profster
01-19-2018, 05:29 PM
Hi,

Is anyone else encountering an issue where the box freezes and then you get a message "DOL2 isn't responding" or "IPTVLauncher isn't responding"? It's been happening more frequently. I can unplug the box and after rebooting it will work for a bit and then the same issue will pop up.

I have had a couple of different issues with DOL and DOL2 and most can be fixed by uninstalling DOL2 and reinstalling. I suggest you try that and let the group know if you succeeded.

whoace
01-19-2018, 06:46 PM
I have had a couple of different issues with DOL and DOL2 and most can be fixed by uninstalling DOL2 and reinstalling. I suggest you try that and let the group know if you succeeded.

I've already tried that. Still happening.

profster
01-19-2018, 07:23 PM
Do both a system reset and a software reset. Essentially making it a new box. Try DOL2 again and if it still unresponsive then the box might be defective.

Ryu
01-19-2018, 10:17 PM
Do both a system reset and a software reset. Essentially making it a new box. Try DOL2 again and if it still unresponsive then the box might be defective.

yup, thats what I would do. hopefully that will help OP. kof

whoace
01-20-2018, 03:41 AM

So I got home from work and the box would not load past the Dreamlink splash screen. Tried a hard reset and still nothing. So I tried removing the SD card and the box booted up and installed the new update. Everything has been running fine since. Appreciate all the input. Thanks!

profster
01-20-2018, 01:14 PM
Seems like some USB devices are causing the IPTV launcher to fail. In my case it is a 128GB SSD memory connected to a USB to SATA controller. It worked on all previous updates and also on the T1 and T1 +
Further analysis: Tried 2 different USB memory sticks and both worked fine. The problem appears to be device specific. I will try the SSD after the next update.
The 128GB SSD works perfect on the T1+ after the update but not on the T2 after the update