PDA

View Full Version : Server Compatibility

Nomad
12-30-2017, 06:50 PM
Saw this on another site:

c/p

"T2 - Help!

I received my T2 a few days ago. Inputted the information for one of my servers; it connected very quickly and I was able to watch tv.

I then inputted the information for another server. I was again able to watch tv on the second server. However, when I switched back to the first server, I got the message "portal unavailable".

I rebooted but again got the same message. A factory reset did not help. I contacted my reseller, he rechecked the proper input of my T2 mac and confirmed that everything was okay.

Are some servers not compatible with the T2? If not, what about the fact that it worked initially, but failed to work after switching from one server to another?

Would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks."

Is this something T2 owners or buyers should be worried about? If this is a legitimate concern, is there a solution to this problem?

dara
12-30-2017, 07:13 PM
For the supported servers... no concern.

Generally if the IPTV server runs Staker/Miniistra middleware, you should be ok.

Mano9423
12-31-2017, 12:16 AM
I've never had a problem like this with either my T1 or my Z7+ and I have tried ALOT of services!! I mean, there probably aren't many services I haven't tried to be perfectly honest. Any service that offers an stalker portal should work with the Dreamlink/Formuler boxes.

Ryu
12-31-2017, 12:51 AM
I've never had a problem like this with either my T1 or my Z7+ and I have tried ALOT of services!! I mean, there probably aren't many services I haven't tried to be perfectly honest. Any service that offers an stalker portal should work with the Dreamlink/Formuler boxes.

agree with you but each server has its own rules, regulations, concerns, problems, issues...ect. might be problem on servers end. since this site does not support any other server except nfps, rocket and iptv66, theres nothing much can be done.

county
12-31-2017, 01:22 AM
i have the same issue portal unavailable been trying to figure it out for 2 days i first got it to connect now i get the message if i come up with something i will let you know