PDA

View Full Version : Plex Won't Play AC 5.1 Audio via Buzz XPL 2000

Jagstyles
12-26-2017, 09:22 PM
I've noticed that I cannot play any of my MP4 video files that have surround sound via Plex app on the Buzz XPL 2000. Any ideas if there are any settings/adjustments I can make to make it work? I'm stuck with just AC Stereo which isn't the greatest to be honest.

Fantoboy
12-28-2017, 11:34 PM
I came here because I'm having the same issue. I'm on an XPL3000. Seems like videos with AC3 have no audio. I tried messing with the settings but had no luck. If I install Plex on Kodi, the audio works fine with Kodi. Seems like the issue is with the Android version of Plex. But it would be more convenient to use the Android Plex since I wouldn't have to browse to Kodi.

Munstah
12-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Until the android app is fixed just use a fork of kodi such as SPMC and set the plex kodi app to launch when SPMC is started.

NBS
12-30-2017, 10:01 PM
I came here because I'm having the same issue. I'm on an XPL3000. Seems like videos with AC3 have no audio. I tried messing with the settings but had no luck. If I install Plex on Kodi, the audio works fine with Kodi. Seems like the issue is with the Android version of Plex. But it would be more convenient to use the Android Plex since I wouldn't have to browse to Kodi.

what version of plex are you using

floder2
12-30-2017, 11:52 PM
If android plex is from Aptoide market...it could be an older version.......Look and see if you can find the newest ver of Plex in Google Play Store...........I know I only saw Kodi ver 17.5 in Aptoide Market...but found Kodi 17.6 in Google play Store...................

NBS
12-31-2017, 01:04 AM
plex in the 3000 market has the latest version