PDA

View Full Version : just test rec

Marley
12-18-2017, 08:51 PM
can i say how ez it was to do this setup what i want and bingo got it played back with mx player had np at all this was just test for me i dont use it but can say works great thanks buzz still testing on this box box very very nice

dishuser
12-19-2017, 12:53 AM
can i say how ez it was to do this setup what i want and bingo got it played back with mx player had np at all this was just test for me i dont use it but can say works great thanks buzz still testing on this box box very very nice
try timer recording

PayPerView
12-19-2017, 01:22 AM
try timer recording

I've tried it. It seems to work as long as the box is left on, and the Buzz app is up and running. The timer record does not seem to have the ability to turn on the box from stand by mode fire up the Buzz app and change to the channel to start recording when the set timer comes due. To me without this capability the timer record is useless.

crazy carl
12-19-2017, 09:08 AM
I've tried it. It seems to work as long as the box is left on, and the Buzz app is up and running. The timer record does not seem to have the ability to turn on the box from stand by mode fire up the Buzz app and change to the channel to start recording when the set timer comes due. To me without this capability the timer record is useless.

Wait what... you want a grey market iptv product/android box to wake itself up from standby mode.. load an app and then record.. I’m not sure you are up with current events but this isn’t exactly Zfinity or domcast dvr here friend. If you leave your box on and the app open it works just fine to think that an android box should be able to do this.
Wants an Android box to auto load itself to record a program...smh what’s next AI reads what kinda pron you want when your in the mood

PayPerView
12-19-2017, 02:54 PM
Wait what... you want a grey market iptv product/android box to wake itself up from standby mode.. load an app and then record.. I’m not sure you are up with current events but this isn’t exactly Zfinity or domcast dvr here friend. If you leave your box on and the app open it works just fine to think that an android box should be able to do this.
Wants an Android box to auto load itself to record a program...smh what’s next AI reads what kinda pron you want when your in the mood

No, if it has the capability to set a timer record then I expect the timer record to function no differently than any 1990's VCR that had timer functions, or my 2005 DVD recorder with timer functions, etc. Jesus, this is the 21st century and Android is supposed to be the big thing. This is a simple function that should be a given; old technology that should be easily incorporated into new technology. We should be going forwards not backwards. And price should not be a factor here either. I paid $70 some dollars for brand new VCR's back in the day (and that was considered a lot) that had no problems with this type of function. Today's time I paid $100 dollars for a box that doesn't support this easily integrated already written technology.

sutterhome
12-19-2017, 03:42 PM
lucky you on only paying 70 for a VCR. I recall around 300 for my 1st

Marley
12-19-2017, 04:27 PM
like i said i don't use this still like to see if i can record in 4k dont know if mx can handle that as 4k funny thing is i paid 1,100.00 for 4k box yrs back to get only 2 channel from canada and they didnt work half time that was on dish when us could get it

floder2
12-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Yea The timer record is working great.......Never turn my box off anyway ............

dishuser
12-20-2017, 12:23 AM
lucky you on only paying 70 for a VCR. I recall around 300 for my 1st

sony betamax was $1,500
so was first cd player

crazy carl
12-20-2017, 12:41 AM
No, if it has the capability to set a timer record then I expect the timer record to function no differently than any 1990's VCR that had timer functions, or my 2005 DVD recorder with timer functions, etc. Jesus, this is the 21st century and Android is supposed to be the big thing. This is a simple function that should be a given; old technology that should be easily incorporated into new technology. We should be going forwards not backwards. And price should not be a factor here either. I paid $70 some dollars for brand new VCR's back in the day (and that was considered a lot) that had no problems with this type of function. Today's time I paid $100 dollars for a box that doesn't support this easily integrated already written technology.

No you did not pay 70 dollars for a brand new bar when it came out or if you did it was a knock off

PayPerView
12-20-2017, 03:21 AM
No you did not pay 70 dollars for a brand new bar when it came out or if you did it was a knock off

It was a knock off, it was an Orion. And even being a knock off, it worked like it was supposed to.

PayPerView
12-20-2017, 03:30 AM
Yea The timer record is working great.......Never turn my box off anyway ............

I can't justify leaving my box on pounding the crap out of my bandwidth 24/7 just for the luxury of being able to use the timer record. I don't use it very often having Kodi (it's pretty much like having your own personal DVR), but my girlfriend likes to watch certain sporting events and having jobs and all we can't be in front of the TV all the time. If one of her ball games comes on at 2 in the afternoon, I can't leave the Buzz up and running from the time we leave for work in the morning until the afternoon when the recording starts and then still be up and running when we get home at night. Easily 9 to 10 hours straight of burning bandwidth and no one even watching it. I may have unlimited internet but if I do that to often I have an idea my ISP might come knocking on my door wonder what I'm doing.

dishuser
12-20-2017, 11:07 AM
I can't justify leaving my box on pounding the crap out of my bandwidth 24/7 just for the luxury of being able to use the timer record. I don't use it very often having Kodi (it's pretty much like having your own personal DVR), but my girlfriend likes to watch certain sporting events and having jobs and all we can't be in front of the TV all the time. If one of her ball games comes on at 2 in the afternoon, I can't leave the Buzz up and running from the time we leave for work in the morning until the afternoon when the recording starts and then still be up and running when we get home at night. Easily 9 to 10 hours straight of burning bandwidth and no one even watching it. I may have unlimited internet but if I do that to often I have an idea my ISP might come knocking on my door wonder what I'm doing.wonder what you're doing?lol
they know every move you make unless you use vpn

PayPerView
12-20-2017, 02:30 PM
wonder what you're doing?lol
they know every move you make unless you use vpn

A VPN only hides where you've been, not that your using it. If you're pulling 15 or more gigs of bandwidth per day a VPN does not hide that from your ISP. It only hides where the 15 or more gigs is coming from. And even with a VPN, when you're pulling that kind of bandwidth, your ISP knows what's going on. So it's best to do everything one can to stay under the radar as much as possible. Having the box on and the Buzz app running when you're not even at home is just building up more unnecessary bandwidth that starts getting eyes looking your way.

dishuser
12-20-2017, 02:33 PM
A VPN only hides where you've been, not that your using it. If you're pulling 15 or more gigs of bandwidth per day a VPN does not hide that from your ISP. It only hides where the 15 or more gigs is coming from. And even with a VPN, when you're pulling that kind of bandwidth, your ISP knows what's going on. So it's best to do everything one can to stay under the radar as much as possible. Having the box on and the Buzz app running when you're not even at home is just building up more unnecessary bandwidth that starts getting eyes looking your way.
so you just confirmed what I said...lol

Marley
12-20-2017, 03:58 PM
then there looking at me a download many gigs i do tb