PDA

View Full Version : dreamlink T2

4wheelin
12-16-2017, 04:23 PM
this is a great little box ,i found set up fast and wifi works great ,i am downstairs opposite end of house and it connected within 10 seconds.so far i am very impressed with this unit and will be doing some more testing as i get more apps going on this.i just recieved box about 1/2 hour ago ,thanks goes to captain and dreamlink team.another great product.

Marley
12-16-2017, 08:34 PM
yup been very happy with Dreamlink products for many yrs now

4wheelin
12-17-2017, 10:06 PM
i had a chance to play with T2 this afternoon ,so far impressed with picture and ease of setup ,picture even though i only have led hd tv is very nice.i think i have a new favorite box.

Cambell251
12-18-2017, 02:39 PM
Where did you order yours from?

Farmer1
12-18-2017, 03:26 PM
this is where to buy one http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?35197-T2-Avail-Dec-20th-Where-to-Buy

Kimbo
12-18-2017, 04:02 PM
Very nice!!!

guygoy
12-18-2017, 07:05 PM
this is a great little box ,i found set up fast and wifi works great ,i am downstairs opposite end of house and it connected within 10 seconds.so far i am very impressed with this unit and will be doing some more testing as i get more apps going on this.i just recieved box about 1/2 hour ago ,thanks goes to captain and dreamlink team.another great product.

Hello, would you try/test a recording on playback to see if it is better then on the T1 Plus at the moment, because as i said on other posts the playback has too much "slow motion" phase and it makes for me reserved or live recordings useless for now and pvr/record/timeshift functions are the capabilities that i find most attrative on Dreamlink products compare to other iptv boxes...

Thanks :) for sharing your thoughts because i'm very interested in buying that box even if i have already have a T1 Plus as i said...

Bkman2020
12-18-2017, 09:44 PM
Is it true there is another box coming out soon?

Mano9423
12-19-2017, 12:05 AM

A T2+ perhaps that has the 2GB of RAM and upgraded HDMI that are already in the Z7+? ;D

aztheroth
12-19-2017, 03:28 AM
I would like to know also about the pvr functionality. Also is the pic better on iptv66? I mean, I have a mag254 and the image is not the best, I have a 4ktv. Not sure if this new box is capable of "upscale" the video.

JakedUp
12-19-2017, 06:15 AM
A T2+ perhaps that has the 2GB of RAM and upgraded HDMI that are already in the Z7+? ;D

Do you know for sure if the T2 has HDMI 1.4 and not HDMI 2.0? The spec sheet seems to indicate that it has the latter. Also, they advertise 4K HDR -- which is only possible with HDMI 2.0

https://dreamlinkmedia.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/n1-1.pdf

Does anyone have any input on this?

crazy carl
12-19-2017, 09:02 AM

Well this is will crank up the rumour mill quickly

Marley
12-19-2017, 04:41 PM
this box as now gets everything i want 4k is what i really look for and i must say great picture when you turn the setting the way you want them i dont think you can tell the difference from one or two because of the processor in it now if anyone is testing tell me what you can see if anyIn reply to: 1GB of Ram-vs-2 GB; Would I notice a difference?
At the office we make these DVD training videos. We alter them from time to time so when the final is 'rendered' it is a benchmark to see how RAM affects some video editing and more test.

512M takes 6 hours.
1024M takes 5 hours 55 minutes.

This is across 2 identical machines down to hard disks, motherboards and more. We moved the 1G RAM to the other and the results were the same.

It's unlikely that many will get benefit from over 512M in most situations. Returns past 1G look slim except for bragging rights.
put it this way my cheap 4 gig ram box should out do all other boxes then yea right
full your box up with stuff and then test having a box fresh all are fast as heck

aztheroth
12-19-2017, 11:49 PM
So, how this one works with iks66 service? improvements on live tv shows? Not interested in watching vod, just live tv. better pic than mag254 or not very noticeable on live channels?

phantail
12-25-2017, 05:08 PM
saw a you tube video is that *** iptv part of dreamlink or another company doing iptv.

dara
12-25-2017, 06:08 PM
saw a you tube video is that *** iptv part of dreamlink or another company doing iptv.

The T2 and other boxes are designed to work with compatible IPTV services, but we only discuss supported services. Please don't mention names of other services, but configuration is very similar, either requiring a MAC, username/password or both.

phantail
12-25-2017, 07:53 PM
sorry I wasn't sure if it was a service
I need to get mine going again- not sure if the rocket is running for my t5 dreamlink satleitte ive been kinda holding off trying to figure out if its working again friend says no, but posts may only be iptv in here so I'm not sure about iks

crazed 9.6
12-25-2017, 07:56 PM
IKS not working, nope... (has not for some time now)
For satalite needs or questions, visit fta66.com

over at fta66 site, first stop should be the Announcement area on the site there...
http://fta66.com/forumdisplay.php/2-Announcements