PDA

View Full Version : Buzz 3000 no recognize URL from server

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Captaink,

I been having issues with th buzz 3000. Box straggles to check hand with servers.
*Staff removed iptv server domain names*
Issues start when I have to add a new server or after factory reset, resulting on no channel list and no TV. I know we have to reset mac address on this boxes , but still no positive result.

My sever provider told me that this particular manufacturer have not update some of the URL servers on the market so box do not recognize them. The biggest issue with this box is that there is zero support; on line, from resellers or distributors.

Could you please guide me what I can do to solve this particular issue and how to solve it.

Thank you

NBS
12-11-2017, 01:18 AM
a lot of what you are saying does not make any sense at all
First of all discussion of other servers is not allowed I know of many users using those servers with 0 issues
A far as what your service provider told you that is bull****
As far as support goes most support is given by forums like this not by resellers or distributors

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 01:47 AM
a lot of what you are saying does not make any sense at all
First of all discussion of other servers is not allowed I know of many users using those servers with 0 issues
A far as what your service provider told you that is bull****
As far as support goes most support is given by forums like this not by resellers or distributors

Thank you for effort to respond but you are not helping anybody with your comments . The post is directed to Captaink, If you have no fix,positive feedback , advise, please stay away from this post.

NBS
12-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Thank you for effort to respond but you are not helping anybody with your comments . The post is directed to Captaink, If you have no fix,positive feedback , advise, please stay away from this post.

If you want a private conversation do it in pm
otherwise I am free to post here

crazed 9.6
12-11-2017, 01:51 AM
ooops....... ummm, Hardrock you would be making a mistake to ignore NBS on such matters :eek:

dishuser
12-11-2017, 01:52 AM
why would you reset mac addy?

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 01:57 AM
This is the only feedback that i have seen so far in this forum. Rest unit put back mac address and wait a miracle.

ilan
12-11-2017, 02:00 AM
The box does not have to be updated to use the servers. Whoever told you that has their head in the wrong place.

After a factory reset, there certainly won't be any channels. The Buzzapp is wiped clean of data.

My advice would be to set up only one server at a time. Query the Donation Checker here for the proper portal and then use it with an http:// prefix for the server address, add your assigned MAC, and use your donation number for both the Login and Password. That is all that's required for authentication.

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 02:04 AM
why would you reset mac addy?

This is the only info that i have seen so far in this forum. Rest unit put back mac address and wait a miracle. Actually some of this info I got from other sources but very limited.Thank you for your resposne.

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 02:15 AM
The box does not have to be updated to use the servers. Whoever told you that has their head in the wrong place.

After a factory reset, there certainly won't be any channels. The Buzzapp is wiped clean of data.

My advice would be to set up only one server at a time. Query the Donation Checker here for the proper portal and then use it with an http:// prefix for the server address, add your assigned MAC, and use your donation number for both the Login and Password. That is all that's required for authentication.

Thank you for your response Ilan . I have done what you mention without luck . I been in this buzz since 2003 with the old school . I have several boxes and more than 10 servers in several boxes, the only one that gives me this issue and my customers is the 3000.

Thank you

ilan
12-11-2017, 02:17 AM
I have a 3000 and there has never been an issue setting it up. Add the server address, MAC and donation number for both Login and Password and off it goes if everything is valid.

You can't just change your MAC, though. It has to begin with 00:1A:79:XX:XX, and you need to link the MAC to your donation at the Donation Checker.

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 02:37 AM
I have a 3000 and there has never been an issue setting it up. Add the server address, MAC and donation number for both Login and Password and off it goes if everything is valid.

You can't just change your MAC, though. It has to begin with 00:1A:79:XX:XX, and you need to link the MAC to your donation at the Donation Checker.

Ilan. I know the association between server ,, server activation mac procedure , different ways to use mac addresses different set ups procedures with most of the android boxes and iptv boxes in the market.I buy macs in bulk and know what is implied to put the box to watch tv.

ilan
12-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Ok, since you know how to set it up, you won't have a problem.

Hardrock
12-11-2017, 03:01 AM
Ok, since you know how to set it up, you won't have a problem.

I know. Dealing with several boxes is different to deal with one unit. Thank you for your time.

crazed 9.6
12-11-2017, 03:04 AM
you do not 'buy' a MAC for that Buzz box , not with our service anyway.
As Ilan says, you use the MAC that is on the box (with prefix of 00:1a:79)

Mr Hanky
12-11-2017, 12:39 PM
you do not 'buy' a MAC for that Buzz box , not with our service anyway.
As Ilan says, you use the MAC that is on the box (with prefix of 00:1a:79) Not true you can generate your own mac by hitting the blue button and changing it to your choice. The assigned mac may be already taken.

ilan
12-11-2017, 01:15 PM
When you try to associate a MAC that is already being used, you get that message at the Donation Checker. Just because you can generate a MAC on the box doesn't mean it is linked to your account. That needs to be done at the Donation Checker and it won't allow you to associate a MAC that is already in use.

dishuser
12-11-2017, 01:27 PM
When you try to associate a MAC that is already being used, you get that message at the Donation Checker. Just because you can generate a MAC on the box doesn't mean it is linked to your account. That needs to be done at the Donation Checker and it won't allow you to associate a MAC that is already in use.

but as mentioned they are using different servers

ilan
12-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Yes, but I was trying to get him up and running with a donation from here, so that wouldn't have been an issue for the reason I mentioned.

dishuser
12-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Yes, but I was trying to get him up and running with a donation from here, so that wouldn't have been an issue for the reason I mentioned.
I saw original post and the issue wasn't about a donation from here

ilan
12-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Then you didn't pay close attention to the original post. The original post included iptvprivateserver as one of the services, and unless the world has changed overnight, that would be a donation from here.

dishuser
12-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Then you didn't pay close attention to the original post. The original post included iptvprivateserver as one of the services, and unless the world has changed overnight, that would be a donation from here.

I paid enough attention
trust me I know how to read
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?35281-Wish-list&p=219219&viewfull=1#post219219
hence their request here

ilan
12-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Apparently, then, there is an issue with your reading comprension. In fact, once again, your reply here has nothing to do with what I just wrote.

Yes, the guy said the boxes can't connect with the major services in the thread to which you pointed. We know that is not the case, however...so the quite logical thing would have been a walk through of setting up the box to work with the service here, since he mentioned he had a donation here.

I'm closing this thread because it is going nowhere fast.