PDA

View Full Version : Just got xpl3000

Marley
12-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Fist thing i can say is when i pick it up i said wow has weight to it said to myself this is a box that built right .Next tuned it on let it do its thing loaded screen size you know rest after that i dont use wireless so it set itself up on that load live tv was very ez to do put all info in and did my mac address clicked connect done .Let me tell you the picture on this is very nice to look at .Next loaded kodi which was dang fast loaded some app that i wanted to test like my 4k ones and wow runs 4k so smooth picture so real .Still playing with box remote is just like rest ez to use .This is a very fine box has many other things to play with Market is great to go to i for one at this point give box high marks it did everything i wanted it too and ran smooth and fast .If you want a box that will last sometime this is one of them to get i for one put this baby on my 75 inch 4k tv and ran bluetooth for sound yea baby really you wont be saying why did i buy this box .Still playing with recorded and other things just got it but will let you know on that .Oh yea one more thing epg luv it.

Marley
12-03-2017, 04:50 PM
I forgot to say one more thing AptoideTv so much there Applications -Games-My Apps-Setting really this box is learning curve so much in it to use .