PDA

View Full Version : Recording adult channels

PayPerView
11-15-2017, 04:37 AM
In my testing, I have found that you simply cannot record the live adult channels. I understand the inability to record the pre-recorded adult content on channels 502 through 518, but you should be able to record on the only 3 live adult channels we have now 487, 499, and 500.

My theory of why you can't record on these channels is when you hit the record button and you get the record option window, the channel number listed for every adult channel is "0". I'm guessing that without a channel number it won't let you record it......?

NBS
11-15-2017, 05:13 AM
In my testing, I have found that you simply cannot record the live adult channels. I understand the inability to record the pre-recorded adult content on channels 502 through 518, but you should be able to record on the only 3 live adult channels we have now 487, 499, and 500.

My theory of why you can't record on these channels is when you hit the record button and you get the record option window, the channel number listed for every adult channel is "0". I'm guessing that without a channel number it won't let you record it......?
to me that would be a server issue