PDA

View Full Version : New Buzztv Forum

floder2
10-17-2017, 02:46 PM
You can thank Crazed 2.0 ..for re-establishing the Buzztv forum..................and NBS for his donation.......

crazy carl
10-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Whatever happened and whoever went to bat for this section I tip my hat to you

NBS
10-17-2017, 09:45 PM
you.re welcome
Thanks Crazed!!!

crazed 9.6
10-18-2017, 02:43 AM
I did not think anyone was ready to acknowledge me yet here in Buzz forum Floder :eek;
Thnx bud :)

And special thanx to NBS :)

We will be seeing something special soon for the members on site here, one way or another guys :)

Thnx again NBS and you Buzz dudes who stuck around .. thnx guys:)

jropps
10-18-2017, 04:25 AM
Cool !!
Thanks to all who made this happen.

I'm about ready to go shopping around for a BuzzTV xpl3000...but I'll hold off for a bit, to see what the forthcoming Buzz is gonna be on da' Buzz!:cool:

Maestro701
10-18-2017, 12:02 PM
I did not think anyone was ready to acknowledge me yet here in Buzz forum Floder :eek;
Thnx bud :)

And special thanx to NBS :)

We will be seeing something special soon for the members on site here, one way or another guys :)

Thnx again NBS and you Buzz dudes who stuck around .. thnx guys:)

I'm glad this happened, this buzz community is special.

shadow
11-05-2017, 12:05 PM
You can thank Crazed 2.0 ..for re-establishing the Buzztv forum..................and NBS for his donation.......

Indeed, thanks Crazed 2.0 and NBS for all that you have done. I bought a buzz without a forum and haven't looked back. Now I feel maybe even better support is in order thanks to two great guys.

and thanks floder2 for letting me know who we can thank for the buzz section!!!

crazed 9.6
11-05-2017, 05:29 PM
NBS is really responsible for this, not me so much. I just do the work behind the scene and presto :)

Actually guys, if it were not for members like CrazyCarl, Maestro, Munstah, MauiMang0, Jagstyles and others more should be mentioned too, but you all knows who you are (floder2 too)... who started all this buzz about the Buzz, then this Buzz forum may never have been born,,, well it would have but just later and not sooner.
Thnx guys

Buzz recently put up a few receivers for iptvTalk (from NBS really).
A couple staff members will have one each and another is going to the on-going raffle for all members.
With a few staff owning these boxes , it will help out this Buzz forum a whole lot :)
The members here do fine without us :), but to run a site the staff really do need access to these devices and NBS and Buzz made that so :)

I had closed the Buzz forum some time ago, due to certain curcumstances, and some may have thought not that well of me :(
But that is history now.
I decided to not keep one of these Buzz boxes that are en route to my house right now, and the only reason behind that is to show that I was not trying to gain possessions, just knowledge :)

Our on-going Buzz Box Raffle can be seen near the very top of iptvTalk forum, so join in and take your chances, if you have not yet.
There will be more member raffles coming in the future as well :)

Farmer1
11-05-2017, 05:45 PM
I just wanted to mention the raffle is in the help us improve section

NBS
11-05-2017, 06:56 PM
NBS is really responsible for this, not me so much. I just do the work behind the scene and presto :)

Actually guys, if it were not for members like CrazyCarl, Maestro, Munstah, MauiMang0, Jagstyles and others more should be mentioned too, but you all knows who you are (floder2 too)... who started all this buzz about the Buzz, then this Buzz forum may never have been born,,, well it would have but just later and not sooner.
Thnx guys

Three staff members will have one each and another is going to the on-going raffle for all members.
With a few staff owning these boxes , it will help out this Buzz forum a whole lot :)
The members here do fine without us :), but to run a site the staff really do need access to these devices and NBS and Buzz made that so :)

I had closed the Buzz forum some time ago, due to certain curcumstances, and some may have thought not that well of me :(
But that is history now.
I decided to not keep one of these Buzz boxes that are en route to my house right now, and the only reason behind that is to show that I was not trying to gain possessions, just knowledge :)

Our on-going Buzz Box Raffle can be seen near the very top of iptvTalk forum, so join in and take your chances, if you have not yet.

where did the other 6 go?............................................... .................................................. ..............................jk

crazed 9.6
11-05-2017, 07:01 PM
:)

One Buzz box to our site owner.

Ohh and thnx for the Global Boxes too NBS... them boxes will help in the Global forum as well too :)

nob0dy
11-05-2017, 07:05 PM

The two Global boxes went to Laser and Dara :)

Ohh and thnx for the Global Boxes too NBS... them boxes will help in the Global forum as well too :)

where's mine :(

crazed 9.6
11-05-2017, 07:10 PM
where's mine :(

waiting for you in the site raffle :)

Just gotta get the right color and number :eek:

nob0dy
11-05-2017, 07:16 PM
waiting for you in the site raffle :)

Just gotta get the right color and number :eek:

lol right ;D

Maestro701
11-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Buzzzzzzzzzz

floder2
11-05-2017, 10:35 PM

And I thought I was a Mod all this time........... You know ......"you are what you believe you are" Darn..so no box for me..............

NBS
11-05-2017, 10:55 PM
The thanks should go to the Buzz team.It was the expansion of the engineering team that made it all possible
and their plans to keep improving the buzz

crazy carl
11-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Peeps checking what the buzz is all about!! No pun intended bahaha

shadow
11-06-2017, 12:03 PM

Thnx guys

A couple staff members will have one each and another is going to the on-going raffle for all members.

But that is history now.

Good grief: keep the box and enjoy. Don't worry about what people might think.
ENOUGH SAID: :o

nob0dy
11-06-2017, 06:59 PM
i had no idea what it looked like .... here it is .........
hxxps://www.amazon.com/XPL3000-Android-Premium-Streaming-Marshmallow/dp/B075VZXGNL