PDA

View Full Version : p1.iptvrocket.tv URL Block BY ISP

bwcbob
10-13-2017, 07:00 PM
p1.iptvrocket.tv URL Block BY ISP. IP address change is required to clear and only last 1-2 days. Can Rocket Help us On this issue ????

Marley
10-13-2017, 07:48 PM
do iprest that should do it

bwcbob
10-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Tried and does not work. I believe the ISP blocked the URL. I could ping the address before but not now.

franknitti
10-14-2017, 02:32 PM
Tried and does not work. I believe the ISP blocked the URL. I could ping the address before but not now.

I got around it by using a VPN with VLC. I have a real nice guide in KODI. Works great!

Bkman2020
10-14-2017, 03:26 PM
Just becareful with vpns there cracking down on them as well.

franknitti
10-14-2017, 03:28 PM

They give me no other choice, if I want to use my donation.

bwcbob
10-14-2017, 04:12 PM

Is there another solution? Many ISP's have BLOCKED the URL and no one seems to want to get "Rocket" involved with a solution, Like Maybe issuing another URL. I know of at least 40 "Rocket" users at present time.

kpg69
10-15-2017, 01:30 PM
YES, the URL has been blocked by several ISP's. I started having issues connecting to server several days ago, after testing things myself, I finally talked with a friend Friday afternoon. He mentioned my ISP and my router. That started me to really think! Yesterday morning I started testing again. My AVOV is connecting to the internet, but no server. I talked with another friend, he is having the same problem, we both have different ISP's. I broke out an old router, set it up, SAME THING! I went to the store, bought a new router, same thing AGAIN.... SOO, finally I tried hot spotting my phone, just for shits an giggles..... GUESS WHAT??? My AVOV connected to server and has been working ever since. Tried to hook up again to my ISP this morning, NOTHING, Hot spotted my phone again, connects just fine... TV working. Thank God I have unlimited data!!!!

bwcbob
10-15-2017, 01:59 PM
Go into your router and change the last digit of your MAC address under your WAN settings - click save - let the router update Then power cycle your Modem & Router. This should change you public IP and everything should work again

floder2
10-15-2017, 04:07 PM
Go into your router and change the last digit of your MAC address under your WAN settings - click save - let the router update Then power cycle your Modem & Router. This should change you public IP and everything should work again

He said he tried a different router ...that would have given him a different public IP .......he said it still did not work...........

Bkman2020
10-15-2017, 04:40 PM
Sometimes if you buy a unit second hand it can be black listed.

INHALIEN
10-15-2017, 04:58 PM
Same thing happen to me, I had to email rocket and after talking with them.I had to send them a picture of my mac address and serial # of my box and i am back online.

bwcbob
10-15-2017, 05:04 PM
He said he tried a different router ...that would have given him a different public IP .......he said it still did not work...........

OK OK ................ Jeez just aggravated aout this BS I can read

bwcbob
10-15-2017, 05:10 PM
Sometimes if you buy a unit second hand it can be black listed.
You are referring to a banned MAC address (by rocket) not a blocked URL by the ISP

Bkman2020
10-15-2017, 07:19 PM
yes depends where u buy the box ,usually if its second hand sometimes mac is blacklisted they will not tell u

Bkman2020
10-15-2017, 07:20 PM
could be a bad mac as u get it to work on hotspot ,try contacting rocket take good quality pictures and send mac and serial of your box.

bwcbob
10-15-2017, 08:01 PM
could be a bad mac as u get it to work on hotspot ,try contacting rocket take good quality pictures and send mac and serial of your box.

I found that if you type the p1.iptvrocket.tv URL on a computer that is on the Same network as your Box and it does Not go to a website - errors out (times out) Then your ISP Blocked the URL. If your browser goes to a site and does Not Time Out then it is not blocked and it another problem. Yhe larger of the 2 issues is the ISP Block of the URL. This problem has Not been fixed other than using a VPN & rock does not like their DDonors to do this.

crazed 9.6
10-15-2017, 08:09 PM
I have sent this into Rocket awhile ago... Did not hear anything about it thou.
I think they would need the codes of all those with a URL issue.
Some have that URL working with no issues, so it would have to be that everyone with the issue would need to email rocket with the request ( I would think anyway)

edwinfcx
10-19-2017, 03:49 PM
My friend has the same problem since 2 months, the problem is not the donation is the ISP, when he uses the internet of his cell everything works well or when he testing his box in my house everything works well

the solution is for the administrator to change the server url, I'm sure there are many users with the same problem

redskins
10-19-2017, 06:22 PM
I was about to ask the same question. With so many customers have problems with connecting, why not get a new url that we can connect to?

Lowteck
10-19-2017, 10:00 PM
I have a question, are you using the dns that your isp provides or are you using one of the following, 8.8.8.8 -or- 8.8.4.4?

redskins
10-19-2017, 11:08 PM
the one isp provides

bwcbob
10-19-2017, 11:18 PM
To test if Your ISP Has Blocked the p1.iptvrocket.tv - type it in your browser. If it times out and provides and error Then it is BLOCKED. If you see a message "Your STB is not supported" with a Blue Background then You are Not Blocked. Please Rocket issue a new URL :o

redskins
10-20-2017, 02:09 AM
I get -
Hmm, we can't reach this page.
Try this
Make sure you’ve got the right web address: http://p1.iptvrocket.tv

bwcbob
10-20-2017, 12:37 PM
I get -
Hmm, we can't reach this page.
Try this
Make sure you’ve got the right web address: http://p1.iptvrocket.tv

Your ISP have Blocked The URL http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html. We need to get NEW URL's From Rocket - Rocket Does Not Want people Using VPN's . If you were Not Blocked You would go to a Site with a blue back drop the states "Your STB is not supported" in other words a Live Site

Lowteck
10-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Change your DNS in your router to the 8.8.8.8 or the 8.8.4.4. This will let your box use these DNS's and you may get the box to start playing. Blocking us usually a function of the DNS not replying with the isp you need. The DNS locations I listed belong to Google and were sometimes encouraged to use in IKS because of a faster responce time than the local servers, which probably were sharing with other sites and causing more hops, which was a time factor in IKS.

bwcbob
10-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Change your DNS in your router to the 8.8.8.8 or the 8.8.4.4. This will let your box use these DNS's and you may get the box to start playing. Blocking us usually a function of the DNS not replying with the isp you need. The DNS locations I listed belong to Google and were sometimes encouraged to use in IKS because of a faster responce time than the local servers, which probably were sharing with other sites and causing more hops, which was a time factor in IKS.

I have done this and all my routers have had primary DNS To 8.8.8.8 And Secondary to 8.8.4.4. For years now. The URL is BLOCKED by the ISP. The only way I can get them unblocked is to change a digit in the MAC Address and for the Public IP change which only lasts for a week. I know others who Can Not do this because they use ISP provided Modem/Router Combinations.

Gabfinley
10-21-2017, 12:39 AM
I have been having the same problem with my Avakn box since three weeks ago.. I brought a new box it's not working I switch over to new box is not working... Change so many URL not working... Now they said your box is block.. Can someone help me I'm so tired of this.

bwcbob
10-21-2017, 12:52 AM
I have been having the same problem with my Avakn box since three weeks ago.. I brought a new box it's not working I switch over to new box is not working... Change so many URL not working... Now they said your box is block.. Can someone help me I'm so tired of this.

what service do you use ???

Bandit5906
10-21-2017, 02:40 AM
How about just IP Release, ip Renew?

Bandit5906
10-21-2017, 09:18 AM
I get the message "Site with a blue back drop the states "Your STB is not supported" in other words a Live Site. Apparently unblocked, but when I try to access rocket everything comes up "Server unavailable"

What is the fix for that or do I need to start a new thread?

bwcbob
10-21-2017, 11:46 AM
I get the message "Site with a blue back drop the states "Your STB is not supported" in other words a Live Site. Apparently unblocked, but when I try to access rocket everything comes up "Server unavailable"

What is the fix for that or do I need to start a new thread?

You are not blocked by your provider. You should check your donation and check that you have the correct address typed in on your Box

bwcbob
10-21-2017, 11:50 AM
does your VOD work ?

buffalow
10-30-2017, 07:35 PM
I too, am having issues with connecting to rocket. Why do the providers block my AVOV via rocket? this issue started today.

bwcbob
10-31-2017, 07:42 PM
Its all boxes. Your ISP has blocked the URL. Many ISP have done this. Rocket needs to issue New URL's

caisan
07-25-2018, 02:35 PM
p1.iptvrocket.tv URL Block BY ISP. IP address change is required to clear and only last 1-2 days. Can Rocket Help us On this issue ????

friend where can i buy p1.iptvrocket.tv p1.iptvrocket.tvp1.iptvrocket.tv

ilan
07-25-2018, 03:14 PM
https://iptvrocket.is/