PDA

View Full Version : Will the iptv users also face the subtitle malware issue!!!

MartianMA
10-08-2017, 09:15 AM
Few days back i came across a topic on a forum. Which talked about a recent new type of attack that has been developed by the hackers, which gives them the leverage to exploit the user's machine by injecting the malware through the subtitles of the movies and tv shows.

I was just thinking that is that possible that the iptv users also get exploited by the same attacks? We do get subtitles in the movies right !!!

MartianMA
10-14-2017, 12:40 PM
Few days back i came across a topic on a forum. Which talked about a recent new type of attack that has been developed by the hackers, which gives them the leverage to exploit the user's machine by injecting the malware through the subtitles of the movies and tv shows.

I was just thinking that is that possible that the iptv users also get exploited by the same attacks while streaming movies via iptv links (http://iptv-links.info/)? We do get subtitles in the movies right !!!

Does anybody found that , if that attack is possible!!!

Sandiver
10-14-2017, 01:29 PM
i seem to recall that this issue was resolved with a special release update of kodi, you might go to kodi.tv and read,