PDA

View Full Version : "American Sniper"..

K00lKatT
05-17-2015, 08:14 PM
Kinda surprised no one has reviewed or made any comments about this one..I personally thought it was a damn good movie, prolly watch it again, sometime...

crazed 9.6
05-17-2015, 08:23 PM
Kinda surprised no one has reviewed or made any comments about this one..I personally thought it was a damn good movie, prolly watch it again, sometime...
I was waiting for you to do justice for this movie :)

I really thought this was great film. They did a job on it .
I saw it twice.. first time was before it came on VOD and then once after too :)
First time I didn't realize it was based on true story.

K00lKatT
05-17-2015, 08:32 PM
How can ya not like Clint Eastwood, he's an icon, good musician and collector of great music also. Thought the cast and crew did him proud...

Marley
05-17-2015, 08:32 PM
for me it was just ok 7 out of 10

date
05-17-2015, 08:37 PM
Mostly of the facts in this movie were based on lies, that was quoted based on one of his friends on CNN.
I will give 0 out 10.
JMPO.

K00lKatT
05-17-2015, 08:43 PM
There are many soldiers and ex-soldiers alive today thanks to the direct efforts of Chris K and others like him. I salute you bro, RIP and know that you're loved by those who care..

date
05-17-2015, 08:49 PM
Sure we are grateful for their service and yes we salute them as well and this will never change but this movie was based on a lie facts and that is not me who said that but one of his friends on CNN.
I am just a messenger.

K00lKatT
05-17-2015, 08:57 PM
I can only look on you with sympathy, and I will not discuss this issue with anyone who has never served..do you believe everything you see on the tube. Chris's record both military and home life are well documented. I will shut up before I get banned for telling you my true feelings...

date
05-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Don't confuse two things together, as I said we are grateful to our military service protecting us overseas, although one of his companion friends came out live on a CNN and not youtube thing and he talked to Anderson Cooper and stated that mostly of the facts was this guy stated in his story are nothing but far from the truth so whom I suppose to believe the guy who was with him all the time or someone else.
Also I have the right to express my opinion about the movie and really I don't have to evaluate every movie with a 10 some movies I like and some other I don't.
Nothing personal.

crazed 9.6
05-17-2015, 09:11 PM
huh ??
CNN who ?
Posting that something is a lie based upon what someone on CNN said?? What, are you nuts or something ?
CNN is not something I trust with the easy stuff, never mind something that affects many.

Why you do that date? You know nothing about Chris Kyle or even the hollywood version of it all either.
No one landed on the moon either date, thems were all lies bro :eek:
You didn`t express your opinion, you said stuff based on lies or incorrect facts from a source that is full of that kinda thing.
And don't dare start talking about any moon missions or other chit like that either.

date
05-17-2015, 09:14 PM
Hahahaha no moon talking here.

Kimbo
05-17-2015, 10:36 PM
I thought it was a good movie, not great that movie. It told a story and It was presented well. I agree that some of the facts are not accurate like most movies are there to entertain not educate. It did feed into the patriotic feelings of America and showed the victims of war way after they leave military service. Even if this movie was not made a lot of us knew that Chris Kyle is a hero but has a film I would also give it a 7. FYI i seen this movie 6 times already (a lot military family visiting). Clint Eastwood did a good job, they really couldn't get a real baby??? Seriously, Even trailer park boys tv show had a real baby for crying out loud...LOL

Capt.Kangaroo
05-17-2015, 10:40 PM
Yeah the fake baby was kinda obvious.
The real baby got sick or fussy so a fake was used.
Cmon Clint, you could've gotten another baby. just sayin'.
good movie though...:)

Marley
05-17-2015, 10:54 PM
i missed that part

K00lKatT
05-18-2015, 12:40 AM
First, thanks for all the support & messages..now to address a members remarks concerning Chris Kyle, you didn't address this issue as a movie but wrongfully stating a position of which you have no knowledge based on what you saw & heard on the tube. first mistake, if you wish to take this beyond review of a movie, then by all means get your facts straight. I personally don't care if you liked the movie or not. What you did on a public forum was besmirch the reputation of a man no longer with us and an honored veteran to boot. This I will not accept and I would urge you to research the facts. I also care not how you feel about me. I would suggest you start at wiki for your info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle from there you can access all kinds of info due to the FIA (freedom of information act) if you need help with this please PM. Be aware I will not tolerate any slamming of any real veteran whether or not a member of this forum, thks

date
05-18-2015, 01:51 AM
what you are doing will offer nothing but a bickering to a member on this forum and will not do any good to this forum, I have explained to you that I salute and appreciate our military members for sacrificing themselves for us overseas so get your fact straight, please stop attacking me and commenting with a negative way about my posts in this thread but where else I have nothing personal against you, all have said is that his companion had an interview with Anderson Cooper and said that this movie is based on a lie fact and based on that I have evaluated the movie. Get your fact straight I do salute and appreciate everything our military and veterans they have done for us period stop taking advantage of the situation showing your patriotism on a forum that has nothing to do with this topic, please stop doing to me what you have done to me at beta which caused me a huge price creating conflict between and between one of the members that I loved and I still love to death, this will not produce any good, stop commenting on my posts and piece.

K00lKatT
05-18-2015, 02:16 AM
You made your bed, now lie in it...your remarks were public and no amount of obfuscation will hide them. I asked that you use PM to continue if you will, this has nothing to do with anything else but your remarks of today for which I hold you responsible. You are sadly mistaken if you take this personal, as I said, I don't care how you feel about me personally, however I do care about ignorant remarks you make about honored veterans, thks..