PDA

View Full Version : epg off by 2 hours

godassassin
08-13-2017, 05:41 PM
my epg is off by 2 hours in guide. all times are right in computer and kodi. im using kodi 17 with native skin. windows 7. PVR IPTV Simple Client. with potato. if i try opening guide in potato i get error something about new token. but if i open it in kodi its fine other than being off by 2 hours. i tried time shifting it in the pvr client buy using the -1.00 is that hours or min cant figure it out. should i use a different time zone im in America/Las_Angeles. help would be appreciated.:confused: its ahead of my time 2 hours so it shows a show on my time that airs in 2 hours on the line.

expatter
08-15-2017, 08:23 PM
my epg is off by 2 hours in guide. all times are right in computer and kodi. im using kodi 17 with native skin. windows 7. PVR IPTV Simple Client. with potato. if i try opening guide in potato i get error something about new token. but if i open it in kodi its fine other than being off by 2 hours. i tried time shifting it in the pvr client buy using the -1.00 is that hours or min cant figure it out. should i use a different time zone im in America/Las_Angeles. help would be appreciated.:confused: its ahead of my time 2 hours so it shows a show on my time that airs in 2 hours on the line.

The -1.00 is hours. Simple Client works different between Kodi 16 and 17. In 16 you can just do the epg offset and it works. But in 17 I have found that when I need to offset for Daylight Savings of -1.00, I actually had to change it to +1.00! You can make the change in Simple Client or do it from within Potato TV by clearing cache and generating a new token, then go to epg setting and do the offset, in your case, -2.00. Then restart Kodi. If you then go and look in pvr settings, you will probably see that epg offset has been changed to +2.00.