PDA

View Full Version : Screen glitching when powering on BUZZ

beadvised
08-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Screen glitches when powering on buzz. The problem is so bad I can't select anything. Tried a new HDMI Cable/Different TV. All the same. Reset to factory settings > same issue. Any ideas?

Maestro701
08-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Hmmmmm, if you cannot select anything that means it's not only glitching when powering on but it does so even when it's idle. I experienced one such glitch BEFORE the update and this was when the EPG was up. Something must have messed your unit on the software side of it

Jagstyles
08-14-2017, 02:17 AM
I'm actually getting screen glitching quite a bit when in the Live TV app. Hard to explain it but happens quite a bit, particularly when pulling up the menus on the left. Something isn't right with the latest update.

floder2
08-14-2017, 02:37 AM
Explain what ypu mean by glitch

Jagstyles
08-14-2017, 03:15 AM
Parts of the menu get all distorted or just go black... only when I keep scrolling down with the remote do those parts re-appear. I've noticed the same glitch while watching a Live TV channel too where part of the screen is refreshing properly but the other part is still and or distorted. Changing channels and going back again resolves it temporarily.

buzztest
08-18-2017, 04:53 PM
Can you try changing Display Resolution on the box to 1080-60?

See if that helps

Scorpiobo
08-19-2017, 03:37 PM
Hi, I am having the screen glitching / display going black issue as well since last update. Resettled the box, tried different input as well as cable, and resolution set to 1080-60

Munstah
08-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Parts of the menu get all distorted or just go black... only when I keep scrolling down with the remote do those parts re-appear. I've noticed the same glitch while watching a Live TV channel too where part of the screen is refreshing properly but the other part is still and or distorted. Changing channels and going back again resolves it temporarily.

I noticed the same with only one of my servers from time to time. I have not had this issue with any of my others.