PDA

View Full Version : Guide Issues

Joan55
07-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Can someone please help. I'm using the simple client with Vipers guide. The description on the guide is not matching what actually is playing. Is anyone else having this problem or is there a way that it can be fixed? Tia.

expatter
07-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Can someone please help. I'm using the simple client with Vipers guide. The description on the guide is not matching what actually is playing. Is anyone else having this problem or is there a way that it can be fixed? Tia.

The fix is different depending on the OS and offset needed. I'll give you the fix for EST. For Kodi 16.x go into pvr settings and under EPG settings, change EPG Time Shift (hours) to -4.00 and tic the box below to Apply Time Shift To All Channels.

For Kodi 17.3, make the EPG Time Shift to +1.00.

Hope that helps.

Joan55
07-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Not letting me delete this.

Joan55
07-09-2017, 02:33 PM
The fix is different depending on the OS and offset needed. I'll give you the fix for EST. For Kodi 16.x go into pvr settings and under EPG settings, change EPG Time Shift (hours) to -4.00 and tic the box below to Apply Time Shift To All Channels.

For Kodi 17.3, make the EPG Time Shift to +1.00.

Hope that helps.

First I want to thank you for responding, Thank you. Ok, I am using a 4k android box with os version 6.0.1 and I am on Central Standard Time which is -6. That is what my pvr settings are set at and all the channel descriptions are wrong. I never know what is actually playing which sucks. So from what I can tell my settings are correct.

Joan55
07-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Thank you and couch potato for your help expatter. I finally understood what you were trying to explain to me. Couch Potato helped me out in another thread and referred me here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?28186-POTATO-TV-(IPTV-Stalker-addon)&p=196581&viewfull=1#post196581
post #517 is what made me see the light. Thank You again.