PDA

View Full Version : avov boxes and mag254

hotwater
07-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Which box is better the avov or mag254? Do they both update by them selfs?

crazed 9.6
07-01-2017, 10:43 PM
I think what you want to know it what sort of options and functions are available with these boxes.
The avov has always been an avov and the Mag has always been a Mag.
Neither is better then the other :)

hotwater
07-01-2017, 11:28 PM
I think what you want to know it what sort of options and functions are available with these boxes.
The avov has always been an avov and the Mag has always been a Mag.
Neither is better then the other :)
Does the mag254 update like the avov? Which one would you perfer to buy?

floder2
07-02-2017, 01:55 AM
When it comes to firmware most boxes get updates when needed from the Manufacturer ...........If it's supported.............

Your asking about two very different boxes.....hard to compare.....Mag is for IPTV only ....Avov does IPTV and also has ability to run Kodi and other apps.................

David S
07-02-2017, 12:50 PM
There is a new box that you might take a look at. BuzzTV XPL 2000 . It has some good comments and will do both IPTV and Kodi.

Marley
07-07-2017, 05:01 AM
look if you just want iptv then mag it made for that only now if you want kodi with it there are some great boxes to get you asked in avov area so ill say that fine box same as dreamlink just read up what we say here now i told you what i think you make up your mind you'll be happy with three i said ps get newer models too

Ipguy
07-07-2017, 06:22 AM
I totally agree, it depends on what you willy want to box for, if you can tell us your expectation then we can tell you what we recommend.