PDA

View Full Version : UFC 211 Miocic-Dos Santos 2: Times & Discussion

Kimbo
05-13-2017, 04:10 PM
UFC 211 takes place at American Airlines Center in Dallas. Prelims kick off on UFC Fight Pass (6:30 p.m. ET), the UFC’s digital streaming network, before the card shifts to FX for more prelims (8 p.m. ET) and pay-per-view for the main card (10 p.m. ET).

UFC 211 main card (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

Champ Stipe Miocic vs. Junior Dos Santos – for heavyweight title
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade – for strawweight title
Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez
David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko

UFC 211 preliminary card (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier
Jason Knight vs. Chas Skelly
Rashad Coulter vs. Chase Sherman
Marco Polo Reyes vs. James Vick

UFC 211 preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)

Jessica Aguilar vs. Cortney Casey
Enrique Barzola vs. Gabriel Benitez
Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Joachim Christensen

Enjoy!!

05-14-2017, 01:04 AM
Will this be available tonight? what channel. I have not be able to get UFC for the last several fights except on Spanish channels.

dara
05-14-2017, 02:44 AM
Should be on one of the BT Sports Channels.

BT Sport 2.
Ultimate Events and Sports (1 and 2)

dmtrsport
05-14-2017, 03:23 AM
alot of freezing

dara
05-14-2017, 03:25 AM
Not seeing any freezing at all on BTS2.

dara
05-14-2017, 04:31 AM
Joanna is just outstanding, but Jessica showed heart.

dara
05-14-2017, 05:00 AM
Well that was efficient. Miocic took some big damage to his legs, but took Dos Santos down quick.

Kimbo
05-14-2017, 02:13 PM
Overall good card

the preliminaries were has good as the main event fights, Eddie Alvares vs Dustin Poirier was heading to fight of the year until the knees. Maia vs Masvidal was a bad decision, Maia is a one trick pony even thought he is world class at that trick, Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade was as advertise a war, great heart for Andrade. and the main event shows that maybe is time for Dos Santos to hang it up, dont get me wrong he can still fight but not top 5 anymore.

Overall good card

dara
05-14-2017, 03:38 PM
Miocic v. Velasquez would be a great match. I think Stipe is still improving, and maybe Cain is on the downslope since he seems to not to be able to even get into the octogon to prove his position because of injury. It is so strange that no heavyweight has been able to defend his title more than twice, so that match could support Miocic as maybe the greatest heavyweight ever.

Kimbo
05-14-2017, 04:33 PM
the question with Cain is if can actually make it to the fight without getting hurt. but i agree is going to be a good fight if it happens