PDA

View Full Version : chime in on how the NFPS service is working for each of you after the maintenance

coomaster
05-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Hi, I'd like to get answers from everyone here,on how the NFPS sevice is working for you all ,on all types of boxes and all types of different locations and time zones. Including mag 254 uses with the constant losing connection problem, Has that been eliminated for everyone.and if the service is now stable with little or no freezing on most or all channels.And if there is still freezing does it effect all channels,or just some channels freezing,While other channels there is no freezing at all. Not just talking about what it is doing today,but how it has been working for the last week as well ,since upgrade should be done by now. Lets all get together on this. Thanks

Roach46
05-05-2017, 07:37 PM
before the url change it was perfect, on FTV and box, mac, HP laptop, after the change and maintenance, i`ll give it a thumbs down, the channels i watch, most down when I want to watch them, or freezing

coomaster
05-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Thanks for chiming in. I see there are a lot of you here right now. Lets here from all of you.

sun47me
05-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Using mag 254 .No videos on music, just sound. Seemed like USA channel are better

1sikguy
05-06-2017, 03:28 PM
After the portal reassignment (I'm now on Portal 2), I have not had ANY buffering. I've been on this service over 2 years, and buffering was very bad in the past. None now!