PDA

View Full Version : Talking about resellers

kinch2
05-08-2015, 07:09 PM
I brought a code in 2014 off a reseller and it run out about 2 months ago, so I renewed it with my own e-mail address and they took my money then and accepted my e-mail address for the payment. But now it will not accept it for iptv ...and the only reason I renewed it was to get iptv and my reseller is long gone. so I wasted my money ,right ?

K00lKatT
05-08-2015, 07:11 PM
that's exactly correct...

date
05-08-2015, 07:56 PM
I brought a code in 2014 off a reseller and it run out about 2 months ago, so I renewed it with my own e-mail address and they took my money then and accepted my e-mail address for the payment. But now it will not accept it for iptv ...and the only reason I renewed it was to get iptv and my reseller is long gone. so I wasted my money ,right ?

No you did not waste your money even if you got it from a reseller you still be able to link it to any MAC as long as you have an active codes, all you need is your donation to be entered below and the CAPCHA in the page then next page scroll down and click on link to a different MAC now enter your MAC and all done.

https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/

kinch2
05-08-2015, 08:13 PM
thanks date...at least someone knows what they are talking about.....it worked...thanks

tonerhell
05-09-2015, 02:39 AM
My reseller helped me out and took care of it for me. I just checked my rocket and my mac is registered.
Happy camper

Marley
05-09-2015, 02:46 AM
ah been gone today thing have change no more email address nice to load mac address