you have the technology that you can put it in system
so we can see it on the screen , this morning got up
to watch IPL cricket NO SERVICE , and the sad thing
is MOBDRO is free and works better then you all
it just that channels to be always on, on it
:mad::mad::mad::mad

Farmer1
04-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Before you start ranting and raving and telling us we should let you know whats going on, you may want to check out the news and announcements http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?2-IPTV-Talk-News-amp-Announcements

This was posted there April 8 about maintenance going on on April 17 http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?29002-Scheduled-Maintenance&p=187136#post187136

Not exactly sure how much notice you need

klyle_1
04-14-2017, 04:11 PM
farmer 1 i can read , and it's not the 17th yet ,,,,,,
we're scheduling a maintenance window starting at April 17th 12:00 PM EST
most people don't go on the internet to check on it .....SO I WAS SAYING ,,,
have the technology put the damn thing on the server so people would
SEE when maintenance is going on

issues
04-14-2017, 04:35 PM
there is something going on. I have done the same, changed everything around and still nothing gets better. Service was fine till about a week ago. I did to also see the Maintence post but assumed that the work was not started yet, am I wrong?

4wheelin
04-14-2017, 05:47 PM
the url has been updated ,have you changed yours and did iptv reset?

Farmer1
04-14-2017, 06:23 PM
farmer 1 i can read , and it's not the 17th yet ,,,,,,
we're scheduling a maintenance window starting at April 17th 12:00 PM EST
most people don't go on the internet to check on it .....SO I WAS SAYING ,,,
have the technology put the damn thing on the server so people would
SEE when maintenance is going on
G

I opoligise for my comment some how I got my dates mixed up

fishme
04-14-2017, 08:55 PM
changed url to what, I tried everything and all I get is "STB is blocked - see your provider" . I've tried p1, 2, 3 ,4, did a reboot, reload and anything else I saw on me box.

4wheelin
04-14-2017, 09:08 PM
go to the checker and input your code ,there it will show you url you are to use ,after you put this in box save and shut down ,go to checker and do iptv reset then couple minutes later try box.

793bob
04-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Mine is subscription is up in about 25 days don't think i wil renew.for me i have hardly used the service because it sucked for me.always freezing on channels i want to watch.the first year i signed up it wasn't too bad unless the next maintenance helps but it sure hasn't been worth it .for others it has been great just my location i guess ,maybe bottle neck somewhere with internet who knows.

keyman69
04-15-2017, 06:40 PM
Before you start ranting and raving and telling us we should let you know whats going on, you may want to check out the news and announcements http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?2-IPTV-Talk-News-amp-Announcements

This was posted there April 8 about maintenance going on on April 17 http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?29002-Scheduled-Maintenance&p=187136#post187136

Not exactly sure how much notice you need

The service has not happened yet. But changes have been made that have screwed up viewing channels. I have a fairly new renewed donation and have not been able to view live channels using a MAG254, STBEMU on Android ,or using M3U playlists for about 2 weeks. There was a short period of time where things worked fairly well. I have checked, rechecked , reset, etc, etc , and etc. and no solution yet.

There are definitely problems with NFPS now.

sato
04-16-2017, 04:35 AM
Looks like going to have to actually wait till the Service period ends next week.
I went in to the Reset page, and seen that they already changed the url over to the updated one, so I reset & still not working.
So it looks that we are going to end up waiting till at least the middle of next week before we find out any thing further as to what is really going on.

keyman69
04-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Looks like going to have to actually wait till the Service period ends next week.
I went in to the Reset page, and seen that they already changed the url over to the updated one, so I reset & still not working.
So it looks that we are going to end up waiting till at least the middle of next week before we find out any thing further as to what is really going on.

I just went to the reset page and noticed no recent changes.

I still have no luck getting the majority of channels no matter if I use my MAG254, KODI , or m3u Playlist.
Hopefully the maintenance will fix my issue of getting only the open channels, but for some reason I am not hopeful on that point.

sato
04-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Well I don't actually know when they made the change, but the "p" before the number at the beginning in the url was the only change made.

pod77
04-16-2017, 05:12 PM
I just went to the reset page and noticed no recent changes.

I still have no luck getting the majority of channels no matter if I use my MAG254, KODI , or m3u Playlist.
Hopefully the maintenance will fix my issue of getting only the open channels, but for some reason I am not hopeful on that point.
What portal are you on? I was having issues with the STB emu and switched to the m3u playlist and have had no issues sense.

keyman69
04-16-2017, 05:31 PM
What portal are you on? I was having issues with the STB emu and switched to the m3u playlist and have had no issues sense.

When nfps switched me from portal 5 to portal 2, I started to have problems. I have problems with a MAG254 with the portal, problems with the MAG254 using an m3u playlist, problems with KODI using the portal, with STBEMU on an Android tablet. I can only get the open channels. I have verified this by attempting to play the URL's of various channels one at a time in VLC player and found that the only channels that work are ones without the donation number . In other words the open channels. Not sure why this is happening because the donation is valid for a long time.

pod77
04-16-2017, 06:24 PM
When nfps switched me from portal 5 to portal 2, I started to have problems. I have problems with a MAG254 with the portal, problems with the MAG254 using an m3u playlist, problems with KODI using the portal, with STBEMU on an Android tablet. I can only get the open channels. I have verified this by attempting to play the URL's of various channels one at a time in VLC player and found that the only channels that work are ones without the donation number . In other words the open channels. Not sure why this is happening because the donation is valid for a long time.
Are you using a VPN?

keyman69
04-16-2017, 06:26 PM
Are you using a VPN?

No, I am not using a VPN.

bernie D
04-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Which m3u playlist? There are many it seems. Just trying to get a handle on all this because right now, I have nothing working. Thank you.

keyman69
04-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Which m3u playlist? There are many it seems. Just trying to get a handle on all this because right now, I have nothing working. Thank you.

Generic M3U and I also tried Generic M3U with options and they behave the same way. I can only get the free channels to operate.

Note that not all of the playlists you can download have the suffix .m3u and hence won't work where such a file is needed in my limited experience with playlists.