PDA

View Full Version : only get a few channels

conrailguy
04-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Hello all,
Looking for any input please.Running mag 254,upgraded firmware to latest,reset via papiao,rebooted receiver,rebooted internet,.I do get a few news channels in the lower 200's and the music channels but thats all,i have tried everything above numerous times,same results.Any input would be appreciated,I am at a loss.Been this way for almost a week.

Sandiver
04-10-2017, 04:53 PM
do you have your channels view set to all channels?

conrailguy
04-10-2017, 07:58 PM
do you have your channels view set to all channels?

yes I sure do

crazed 9.6
04-10-2017, 08:20 PM
those few channels and the music channels are open channels.

Have you tried resetting your network and at the service website as well.

fjuman
04-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Are you using a VPN? NFPS made some changes a couple weeks now and some US/CAN etc vpn urls don't work properly.

conrailguy
04-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Are you using a VPN? NFPS made some changes a couple weeks now and some US/CAN etc vpn urls don't work properly.

no vpn running here

conrailguy
04-10-2017, 11:01 PM
those few channels and the music channels are open channels.

Have you tried resetting your network and at the service website as well.

I have recently changed my IP from spectrum to att hotspot recently maybe something with that,I just don't know? I reset my hotspot via ATT website,reset IPTV,reset mag,- same thing,I get a few news channels in the 200's and the music channels.I am thinking it has to be on the server side,I am jus baffled.

ilan
04-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Have you changed to the new URL for your server? If not, you can look through the announcements to find the new URL that applies to your donation.

NFPS: http://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/ or http://p2.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/
Rocket: http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/
66: http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/

crazed 9.6
04-11-2017, 03:56 AM
have went back and look at some at&t comments in the past.
People been saying that at&t is not good for connecting to these servers. Do not know why but seems to be the consensus

conrailguy
04-11-2017, 01:08 PM
have went back and look at some at&t comments in the past.
People been saying that at&t is not good for connecting to these servers. Do not know why but seems to be the consensus

OK at least I know what the problem is now Thanks to everyone for their ideas and help I really appreciate yo taking time to try and help me !!!On a side note anyone want to buy a Mag 254?

conrailguy
04-11-2017, 01:10 PM
I tried that too.

Sandiver
04-11-2017, 01:48 PM
OK at least I know what the problem is now Thanks to everyone for their ideas and help I really appreciate yo taking time to try and help me !!!On a side note anyone want to buy a Mag 254?

keep the box, ditch hotspot via ATT website, you can't economically use cell data to connect the box consumes way too much data you would run out of your limit. you need to connect via home wifi.

before anyone says he has the att unlimitted data plan it doesn't cover other devices:

copy.paste

Re: unlimited data plan
Unlimited does not allow for tethering or mobile hotspot. Only the device itself may use the data, not another device.

quique18
04-11-2017, 04:32 PM
I have Time Warner Cable and a lot of channels are not working for me either.

conrailguy
04-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Hello all,
Looking for any input please.Running mag 254,upgraded firmware to latest,reset via papiao,rebooted receiver,rebooted internet,.I do get a few news channels in the lower 200's and the music channels but thats all,i have tried everything above numerous times,same results.Any input would be appreciated,I am at a loss.Been this way for almost a week.

Being older,and somewhat senile,it just dawned on me that everything was working fine until the latest update for the mag.Now I would like to know if I can roll back the software update? where I can find the file to roll itback,and how to roll it back?Once again thanks for any and all advice.