PDA

View Full Version : Why

Shadowdrow
04-08-2017, 09:36 PM
I don't understand why we always have problems on the weekends. Everything's locking up . no matter what channel it is can't watch anything it's completely unwatchable. This is been going on for a while so my question is straightforward. Is this ever going to be resolved? I got a VPN thinking it was the internet provider period And yet here we go again

pod77
04-08-2017, 09:51 PM
You are the only one reporting an issue, if it has been doing this all day the forum would be flooded with complaints. Is there any possibility that something has changed on your end? I have been using NFPS all day with zero issues.
What's your setup and how are you accessing the streams?

Shadowdrow
04-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Amazon Fire TV with emulator

Shadowdrow
04-08-2017, 10:41 PM
I tried running lks tried running mxpro resetting the Box resetting router clearing out the cache restarting my VPN tried running without the VPN I'm not using rendering .on lks I tried using unlimited cash. I am at a complete loss

pod77
04-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Try using the playlist instead of the emulator. Many have said that fixed there issues with freezing and buffering.

Shadowdrow
04-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Can you please send me the link so I can learn how to do that please

pod77
04-08-2017, 11:04 PM
They are right at the top of the page ;)

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?26925-My-findings-with-the-M3U-upgrade

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27179-How-to-get-a-Rocket-Playlist

Shadowdrow
04-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Here's what I don't understand when I first started .I started with an avov box because everyone said that was the way to go. But there was nothing but freezing with that box so then everyone said try a better box with Kodi so I did. that that only work for a little while , it was suggested that the emulator was the best way to go so I went out and bought a firebox and put the emulator on it .again that only work for a little while. Someone suggested get a VPN I did that again it only worked for a little while.. so I'm willing to try this one more thing. but I'm starting to see a pattern here it seems like no matter what is used it only seems to work for a little while to me that's pointless. It seems to me that we are chasing their own tails where is the permanent solution. I will try this last thing if it doesn't work I'm completely done until a permanent solution is found this is beyond frustrating. I find it hard to believe that there is it a way to fix all the problems that we've been having.

crazed 9.6
04-09-2017, 02:09 AM
MAin reason why they have added this new m3u method is because ever since the beginning of this iptv service, they have received requests for this. Those requests never stopped.
Playlist, m3u opens up a whole world of possibilities that can be done with your code or codes.

STB Emulation was recomended because at the time that was all there was unless you had a dedicated box, like a Mag or an Avov.
That emulator was created so people did not have to run out and buy a new box, one of these boxes, in order to use the service.

People should never recomend on what another person should use because there is always back lash about it somewhere or sometime, eventually.
I try to never do that personally.
The service has always stuck by their main recomendation and that is the Mag receiver with built in Stalker Middleware (no Kodi)

My first was a Mag 254 and it still is working fine, thru Stalker Middleware
My second box which was an avov is still working fine thru TvOnline Stalker Middleware application.
Then more avovs and then the dreamlink T1 .... which all are working fine to this day.

Still working...
-Mag 254 thru Middleware or thru m3u Playlists - check
-Avovs thru TvOnline Stalker Middleware and thru Simple iptv Playlists - check
-Dreamlink T6 - thru at first the STB emulator and then later thru Kodi and Playlist Loader - check (but it's days are numbered)
-Dreamlink T1 - thru dreamOnline Stalker Middleware application - check
-All the Playlist methods thru multiple boxes and thru my Laptop - check
-Have used Stalker applications thru Kodi and other android boxes, but never really liked that method much and I always seem to come back to my Mag for iptv services - check

I understand the frustration. I also unddertsand that this should not be that difficult.
I am just giving my view on what has been experienced here, over the few years that NFPS has switched to iptv service.

Do not ever count out that some issues are not service related and could very well be ISP related or networking related.
Not saying that the service is perfect, cause it is not.

Shadowdrow
04-09-2017, 03:08 AM
I can appreciate what you're saying the last thing I tried was. The emulator and it ran perfect for a long time . I've been checking for throttling on my end from my ISP I've been doing speed test and I also have a VPN. However if nothing's changed then shouldn't it stay the same?

crazed 9.6
04-09-2017, 03:19 AM
I can appreciate what you're saying the last thing I tried was. The emulator and it ran perfect for a long time . I've been checking for throttling on my end from my ISP I've been doing speed test and I also have a VPN. However if nothing's changed then shouldn't it stay the same?

I am just as confused as most people are when it comes to why some can use the service with no issues while others have constant issues.
I do believe it may be stemming from IP and reaching the end point in good fashion. Your VPN should have dispelled some of that, depending on results.

I will never count out the service as part of the problem.

I wish I could give you some solid answers my freind, but I just do not know most things that I may seem to know :eek:

pod77
04-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Here's what I don't understand when I first started .I started with an avov box because everyone said that was the way to go. But there was nothing but freezing with that box so then everyone said try a better box with Kodi so I did. that that only work for a little while , it was suggested that the emulator was the best way to go so I went out and bought a firebox and put the emulator on it .again that only work for a little while. Someone suggested get a VPN I did that again it only worked for a little while.. so I'm willing to try this one more thing. but I'm starting to see a pattern here it seems like no matter what is used it only seems to work for a little while to me that's pointless. It seems to me that we are chasing their own tails where is the permanent solution. I will try this last thing if it doesn't work I'm completely done until a permanent solution is found this is beyond frustrating. I find it hard to believe that there is it a way to fix all the problems that we've been having.

If your still having the issue after trying this then it's got to be an ISP or hardware issue. Honestly and all truth here I use a couple of devices and as long as no maintenance is going on the service is rock solid minus some channels that are up and down. I have zero stake in this service and have no reason to BS you. So with that said if this doesn't correct the issue it has to be one of the two issues I mentioned above. If you are seeing these issues only on the weekends but no issues during the week then it's your ISP provider as that is one of the busiest times for them and you get bottle necks...The only other busy time on most ISP providers is the evening when most people get home from work or school and again bottle necks become an issue. A good way to test if it might be an ISP issue is to try the service on a tablet or smartphone without using your home wifi. If it's working great on that device then you have narrowed down the issue to your ISP provider or hardware. I think quite a few members use a AFT on the service so with that said it's probably not a hardware issue but narrowing down will help! Also one other thing to do is post this issue in the AFT part of this forum and see if someone else had this issue and corrected it. If you don't mind answering what ISP provider are you using? Just because they tell you your getting a certain speed does not mean you won't have streaming issues. There have been many members here that have said that there ISP provider was giving them these great download speeds only to find out that it was an issue in the ISP provider and how your data is transferred from point to point. You might have great Mbps in your network but as soon as you leave your provider things slow down and bottle neck at points. If you cannot test the other items I mentioned do you have a friend who has a different ISP provider? If you do give it go on there network to see if you are still having the same issues.
Once we can narrow these two items down I think we can atleast let you know what we think the issue is! Also there is a test to determine if bottle necking might be an issue :)

Shadowdrow
04-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Unfortunately I have Time Warner which is why I have the Vpn

Shadowdrow
04-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Thanks guys

limes
04-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Crazed...do you find the Dreamlink T1 box a good purchase...

793bob
04-10-2017, 11:27 AM
I have a mag and a tv online 4 and last night on 318 and hbo 300.both were stuttering like crazy .i only have a 10meg down load plan.the first year it worked fine for me but this year it has been a bust .29 days left for renewing.not worth it .unless it gets better after the 17th.

coolsatri
04-16-2017, 04:07 AM
So heres my question ? what Kodi add-on are people with no freezing or jitters using ? The reason for this freeze issue is that the server dissconnects you from the channel (ie http protocal with you donation code) this brief disconnect freezes you.

people that don,t get freezing are using a specific add-on that keeps them connected. so what ya using you no issue peeps ?

Shadowdrow
04-16-2017, 04:35 PM
I'm using the emulator. But I found it really helps make sure that it stops is using my VPN. I changed mine cities that I use for my VPN about every other day. That's the only way I found be able to stop the freezing. After talking to the guys here I'm starting to understand more and more that it's your internet provider and how those packet to being delivered to your box. So I would use a highly rated VPN that's your best bet

Italfrank
04-18-2017, 10:17 AM
get a mag 254 or 256 no software needed to install just link your MAC address and your up and running so easy a child can do it

merlon74
04-19-2017, 06:56 AM
Check out the links below. Works well for me on kodi 16.1. I had to uninstall my previous version of kodi, I had to locate kodi folders left behind from the uninstall and delete them. installed fresh 16.1 kodi and works great.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?26796-Read-this-new-upgrade

maybe this will help you.
US channels are still down even after the 36hrs maintenance schedule, as of this writing, it has been 39hrs(03:00 EST).

takeshi14
04-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Try using the playlist instead of the emulator. Many have said that fixed there issues with freezing and buffering.

stoner420
04-21-2017, 04:19 AM
I don't understand why ppl will say they have a vpn cause there internet sucks yet blame the service smh

Theres absoloutely 0 reason to be using a vpn except if you are being throttled or you wear a tinfoil hat too

pod77
04-21-2017, 10:14 AM

That is exactly what I did! The STB emu was freezing and buffering and my other setup that was not using the STB emu and had no issues. I switched over to the playlist and have had zero issues that the STB emu was giving me.

Jub4life
04-23-2017, 05:47 AM
That is exactly what I did! The STB emu was freezing and buffering and my other setup that was not using the STB emu and had no issues. I switched over to the playlist and have had zero issues that the STB emu was giving me.

Yeah I switched over to the playlist for a while and at 1st really enjoyed it especially the ability to record but it was short lived due to freezing. I switched back to kodi/stalker which for me is much better. I do miss not being able to record, but having my remote back is nice as well. The only thing I have yet to try is iks which is now making me seriously think if I really want to have to learn and invest in yet another setup configuration that may or may not produce better results. Recently bought a fake/cloned T6 and am in no hurry to relive the events that played out. This would be so much easier if we had a direct program, addon or app for the service to assist with all the confusion over what device works best. Hardware issues are much easier to workout in my opinion then having to deal with both.

pod77
04-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Yeah I switched over to the playlist for a while and at 1st really enjoyed it especially the ability to record but it was short lived due to freezing. I switched back to kodi/stalker which for me is much better. I do miss not being able to record, but having my remote back is nice as well. The only thing I have yet to try is iks which is now making me seriously think if I really want to have to learn and invest in yet another setup configuration that may or may not produce better results. Recently bought a fake/cloned T6 and am in no hurry to relive the events that played out. This would be so much easier if we had a direct program, addon or app for the service to assist with all the confusion over what device works best. Hardware issues are much easier to workout in my opinion then having to deal with both.
Unfortunately from what I have been reading in the past few years IKS goes up and down quite a bit. Also there is a few other things the providers are doing to get rid of it for good.. So before you spend a good chuck of change on it definitely be sure to read up on it so you don't get something that won't be more than a door stop at some point 😉