PDA

View Full Version : 254 big time problem

steve2
05-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Till last weekend my 254 was working great.Since then nada.Tried all the tips eg re booting ,shutting off modem and disconnecting 254,reconnect and still goes into loading mode and spins for hours.last thing I tried wad going over the setup again and in server Portal name was missing(Rocket) re entered same and hit Ok and it disappeared ,tried re-entering URL code and OK,message came up URL no good!!Now I'm really in stupid mode, have no idea what to do next,checked URL several times and all was entered OK....when members mention BIO, what section are they referring to....Thanks in advance for any and all new suggestions...Steve2

crazed 9.6
05-05-2015, 12:44 AM
mentioning BIO prolly means look at his guide he has posted for the MAG 254, linked below.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2376-Mag254-Setup-Guide

Check it out for any clues to your issue.

steve2
05-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Got back at it again this AM and tried installing URL code again and again it came up incorrect URL, checked it real close and it was correct so I erased it and reinstalled it again same way as before and lo and behold it entered and so I got out of there and shortly "mode not supported" came up for a couple of sec. and then it loaded and is now working OK One would wonder why it wouldn't accept URL the other umpteen times I entered it.There was no mistakes entering it as I even had somebody read it off the TV back to me.... The wonder of electronics...Thanks for a great site...Steve2

dara
05-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Server (1.iptv*) is currently down for maintenance. Try again in a few hours.

soldertech24
05-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Back on my end with a quick reboot of my modem.

harley4ever
05-05-2015, 10:50 PM
This may sound stupid but..is your internet OK? are you wired up to the box etc..
h4e

11cool
05-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Ihad same problem resolve the same as Steve