PDA

View Full Version : Install from SuperRepo -Playlist Loader, Xtream_Codes, PVR IPTV Simple Client

crazed 9.6
03-17-2017, 06:05 AM
To get 1 or all 3 of these applications and all from one source, install the SuperRepo repository.

On the Kodi bar, open the File Manager found under the SYSTEM option, and then Add Source
The next menu opened will want the web address

http://srp.nu

Then name your reposostitory.
I named it --> super_repo

Then click DONE.

Exit out to the Kodi bar again (the main screen).

Then on the Kodi bar, click directly on the SYSTEMS option.
SYSTEMS >> Addons >> Install from zip file >> super_repo >> *Insengard >> repositories >> superrepo >> ALL >> superrepo.kodi.repositories-0.7.04.zip

*I choose Insengard for my current Kodi version. You must choose the correct version which you are presently running.

Then wait till you see the SuperRepo Addon Enabled message to appear at the bottom right of your screen. Should only take a few seconds.
Now we can go get what we came for :)

Playlist Loader
SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Playlist Loader >> Install

Xtream-Codes-IPTV
SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Xtream-Codes-IPTV >> Install

PVR IPTV Simple Client
SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> PVR Clients >> PVR IPTV Simple Client >> Install

asboman
03-30-2017, 01:57 PM
Hey do I need all these things to get the IPTV working. I've recently started getting an authentication error but don't see any instructions. Is there a link?

Cheers bro

greatg
04-02-2017, 03:02 PM
To get 1 or all 3 of these applications and all from one source, install the SuperRepo repository.

On the Kodi bar, open the File Manager found under the SYSTEM option, and then Add Source
The next menu opened will want the web address

http://srp.nu

Then name your reposostitory.
I named it --> super_repo

Then click DONE.

Exit out to the Kodi bar again (the main screen).

Then on the Kodi bar, click directly on the SYSTEMS option.
SYSTEMS >> Addons >> Install from zip file >> super_repo >> *Insengard >> repositories >> superrepo >> ALL >> superrepo.kodi.repositories-0.7.04.zip

*I choose Insengard for my current Kodi version. You must choose the correct version which you are presently running.

Then wait till you see the SuperRepo Addon Enabled message to appear at the bottom right of your screen. Should only take a few seconds.
Now we can go get what we came for :)

Playlist Loader
SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Playlist Loader >> Install

Xtream-Codes-IPTV
SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> Video Addons >> Xtream-Codes-IPTV >> Install

PVR IPTV Simple Client
SYSTEM >> Addons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo All >> PVR Clients >> PVR IPTV Simple Client >> Install

I can't find the Xtreme codes after the SuperRepo addon is enabled? I get System--Addons--install from repository--superrepo rep [lsengard][v7]--when I click on it shows Add-on repository---then get a list of categories with SuperRepo Rep [7] Enabled

greatg
04-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Looks like non of the repo addons are downloading? Can some one post a link to directly install?

John
04-13-2017, 11:02 PM
I can get them all to load but still no tv

dopeysd619
04-23-2017, 10:52 PM
Our custom addon ans android app wotj woth stalker channels and epg flawlessly .... if the admins want i can create a custom android app and addon to work with iptv66 and xtream codes

John
04-26-2017, 03:57 PM
my Ipad upgraded and so I lost kodi reinstalled kodi and tried to get tv back can load both Jarvis and krypton but can not find Xtream-codes IPTV on either one is there something I am doing wrong ( load supperepo all repos go to video add-ons but no xtream )

crazed 9.6
04-26-2017, 04:37 PM
try this repo guys

https://github.com/cubicle-vdo/xbmc-israel/tree/master/repo

John
04-26-2017, 04:50 PM
do I put this in add video source

crazed 9.6
04-26-2017, 04:59 PM
add source , yes.
then follow same directions as shown above (except of course with the correct name (Isreal)
But upon looking, I do not see the xtream codes in that repo anymore.
The Playlist Loader is included and maybe that was the one I was thinking of.

Addons currently included in this repo are as follows...
plugin.video.IBA v1.0.5
plugin.video.KIDSIL v1.4.1, Walla 2.2.4
plugin.video.MakoTV v1.2.0
plugin.video.hotVOD.video v1.1.7
plugin.video.ilten ILTen v1.3.1, MakoTV v1.35.1, MakoTV (web) v1.1.1, Reshet v1.3.2, IsraeLi…
plugin.video.iltwenty (Channel 20) v1.0.5
plugin.video.israelive 5.0.6
plugin.video.israelsports 2.2.8
plugin.video.makoTV.video ILTen v1.3.1, MakoTV v1.35.1, MakoTV (web) v1.1.1, Reshet v1.3.2, IsraeLi…
plugin.video.playlistLoader v1.1.4
plugin.video.reshet.video v1.3.5
plugin.video.tenil Channel 10 (web) v1.0.2, IsraeLIVE v4.8.6, IsraeLiveResolver v0.2.9
plugin.video.wallaNew.video 2.2.5
repository.xbmc-israel restore repo URL to github
script.common.plugin.cache added script.common.plugin.cache
script.module.israeliveresolver v5.0.4, IsraeLiveResolver v0.3.3

I have found the plugin as well and if you want you can use it and simply install as zip file, then after it is installed you can find the plugin in your Video Addons

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d3cgqifvt902kde/plugin.video.xtream-codes.zip

telmeso61
05-09-2017, 12:59 AM
I can view live tv with my IPTV server entered. I am set up through IPTV Xtream Codes. I acquired Xtream through SuperRepo. My issue is that I cannot view the TV and guide in Kodi, PVR client will not load. I have Stalker configured with all the information, but I get an error in Stalker saying it has authentication issues. Also by the tile icon in stalker it says Repository (unknown) Any ideas as to what I am missing here to link these up?

jeep91
12-12-2017, 09:36 PM
I know this post is 7 mos old but wondering if you found a solution as im having same issues with pvr client.

kens
12-13-2017, 04:47 PM
With a MAC# based access, you cannot switch between applications, without an IPTV Reset.
Each App. sends it's own ID info.
Also you must have only 1 method Enabled, as when Kodi Starts up, it will run a startup sequence for each enabled Application.
/kens