PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE Mother 88 wants her hallmark channel

lilmeto6666
03-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Hello
BEEN 2 WEEKS i am running rocket iptv kodi avov onlineplus
i tried all i can find no go what am i doing wrong my mother is 88 driving me nuts she is accusing me of trying to trick her into losing her mind for her audio and video do not match i did it all none of her channels are working properly i have 3 avov online plus boxes with rocket and not one is working properly

mfdoff
03-12-2017, 07:02 PM
I believe this upgrade was in fact a downgrade, they are getting their restreams from a cheaper less reliable provider or maybe even the free links.... Half the channels the channels are down most of the time, the ones that are up have audio issues and freezes...

crazed 9.6
03-12-2017, 07:50 PM
yada, yada, yada

You THINK this is a downgrade ?

Wow , really ?

So in your mind you THINK the service is been around all these years just so they can get worse ?
Is that waht you are SAYING?
So you are telling that crap to everyone, is this what I am seeing ?

Your opinions are not opinions, they are forms of bashing the service .
And not appreciated !!

Funny how I see this pattern with some new members. Come here and make a couple posts saying hello or what have you, and then about 3 or 4 days in we see their true colours :eek:

In case you need to be reminded, these Playlists are an extra that the service has given us. You do NOT have to pay extra for it.
I am not saying that just because it is free, and because it is free then it can be chit... cause it is NOT chit, !!
It is being implemented and tested and tweaked.
And yes we are in heavy beta testing with them , is why NFPS has still not went with them, not yet.

You wanna complain and state false facts about something ?
You may know what I think about that !