PDA

View Full Version : Your stb is blocked call the provider

zhong
03-07-2017, 07:08 PM
The donation on my Mag 254 has just expired.

So I have linked my Mac address of my Mag 254 to my new "active" donation nyumber.

When my Mag 254 is booted up I get-

Your stb is blocked call the provider.

I did the same thing as tinieBlax tutorial on my Mag 254 to try to put my new donation number as username and password.

Yet no username and password prompt screen appear.

It still says-

Your stb is blocked call the provider.

Is it that difficult to get the Mag 254 to prompt username and password so I can type in in ?

And nobody in this forum seems to know the solution to this problem ?

Thanks

Zhong

supaman32052
03-09-2017, 05:24 PM
try a system update in the settings

zhong
03-09-2017, 11:23 PM
try a system update in the settings

Do you have a Mag 254 that you updated ?
If so, what is the current version on your Mag 254 ?

Did it prevent- "Your stb is blocked call the provider". problem ?

Crazed told me this problem would not change even if I updated it, is that the case ?

Thanks

Zhong

Ferninl16
03-11-2017, 07:11 AM
I have threee receivers and having the same problem always I request new route. How we fix it ?Am waiting response for over a week. Also I already did all recommendations to reset, update,etc etc and still having the same message. So anybody can help us. Thanks.

crazed 9.6
03-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Try doing the reset yourself first as outlined below....

Power off the device or disconnect from internet and go to the server website and change that last few digts of the MAC address to some random digits and save as that, (digits can be, 0 thru 9 and/or A thru F)
Then perform an IPTV Reset there at the website and exit the site.
Then wait about 10 minutes.
Then go and replace your original MAC address and another reset and then do not connect your device just yet.
Wait about 10 minutes again.
Then power up and connect and check for results.

Mib150
03-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Look at this post, you are not the only one. Hopefully this could help?
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?26796-Please-Read-New-Upgrades-New-Server-URL-s&p=181634#post181634

Mib150
03-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Sorry Crazed, didn't realise you had posted.

crazed 9.6
03-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Sorry Crazed, didn't realise you had posted.
please do post bud :)

I am in need of a music break :)

zhong
03-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Try doing the reset yourself first as outlined below....

Power off the device or disconnect from internet and go to the server website and change that last few digts of the MAC address to some random digits and save as that, (digits can be, 0 thru 9 and/or A thru F)
Then perform an IPTV Reset there at the website and exit the site.
Then wait about 10 minutes.
Then go and replace your original MAC address and another reset and then do not connect your device just yet.
Wait about 10 minutes again.
Then power up and connect and check for results.

I tried this method several times and didn't work.
It is good to know that some had success.
So what else can we do for the benefit of the many others who didn't work after we tried this ?
Keep on trying this method at different times using different Mac address before we put our real Mac address ?
So you think this Block is due to server problem, firmware problem or Mag 254 problem that is causing this Block ?

And obviously there is nothing Papiao can do to help about it if I e-mail them, right ?
Didn't get any reply the last time I e-mailed them asking them where I should put username and password when they told me to put that in. I assume for the people who did the reset and unblocked worked. They didn't need to put in username and password ? Just need their Mac address linked to their donation.

But why would this method mentioned work for some, but not others like me ?

Thanks

Zhong

Ferninl16
03-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Not working for either. Also waiting response. Papiao sent me new route but having same results.

aksal
03-14-2017, 01:50 AM
same problem here and my question is why they blocking us

floder2
03-14-2017, 02:02 AM
Blocked by Server ..I think is caused by their security at the server...........They should just lift the security until they figure it out...and let paying customers watch TV

haleyq
03-14-2017, 05:14 AM
The same problem with me... with a MAG254 and ANDROID BOX same problem

crazed 9.6
03-14-2017, 05:30 AM
The same problem with me... with a MAG254 and ANDROID BOX same problem

you have now send me 3 messages and each message does not explain what your issue is or was.
One message was even shown as no new message added, just an old message quoted.
I can not help you if you do not help me to help you.
And I will not be chasing after people any longer, asking what the issue is or asking for info... You either supply it to me or I will ignore the messages.

sorry but you guys are wearing me out :(

please read all 3 posts included in the link shown below..
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27000-Are-you-having-Order-Issues-Check-this-thread

supaman32052
03-14-2017, 10:40 AM
dont forget to do a receiver update

zhong
03-14-2017, 04:08 PM

I don't think the receiver update will unblock stb. problem.
I upgraded the firmware, but still blocked before I got it working afterwards.

Zhong

zhong
03-14-2017, 04:10 PM

I don't think the receiver update will unblock stb. problem.
I upgraded the firmware, but still blocked before I got it working afterwards.
Some upgrades may produce bugs in the firmware if it not tested out or beta version.

Zhong

goulais
03-14-2017, 04:19 PM
hi people I unplugged my mag of all wires waited 15 mins then went rocket checker put my numbers in when my info came up which is how long I have left I then clicked on iptv renew waited till I saw at the top success waited another 10 to 15 mins then put my wires to my mag with the power being last worked hope it helps did two both working thanks to all that did so much to allow me to read and figure out by for now