PDA

View Full Version : Some Dreamlink Questions

satmam61
02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Hi all
I'm thinking I might like to try out a dreamlink receiver because I'm looking for something that can do iks and android for kodi and apps....so I'm looking for some suggestions as to which model to get...I'm also looking to do HD so if you folks who have the know could chime in with there thoughts and experience I would very much appreciate it
Thanks

crazed 9.6
02-28-2017, 11:14 PM
the T6 model does both but it dos not have the new Kodi version available unless you over-write the Kodi on there now (I think it is the Helix or maybe Jarvis, I do not recall off-hand) but that new Kodi install will also change the user interface and then with that you would loose satalite service, The funstion will be gone.
Loading apps and adons works fine thou, but again if you happen to use a Wizzard with any of those addons, then you will also loose the satalitte functions.
The T6 is a decent enough receiver but all the bells and whistles did not work out so well.

The STBemu seems to have better results with the T6

satmam61
03-01-2017, 12:02 AM
OK thanks dude....as for the new kodi interface I really don't care for it...I'm still using Jarvis. ..since all the bells and whistles didn't co e to be on the dreamlink maybe I should pass for now....I just wish I had an all in one machine. ...it would be easier for the wife instead of her always calling me to get something on the tv ..lol