PDA

View Full Version : Unpacked my Mag 254

Gordc
12-17-2014, 09:05 PM
ok so I unpacked my Mag 254 and updated it and loaded the m3u file on this site and got it to work. All xxxxx is there another channel list that has real channels not just xxx so I can play with this box? I have looked around for English North American list but have no luck. Not sure where to go to test out this unit any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

zensat
12-17-2014, 09:11 PM
thats the problem with free playlist
the time you enjoy when you find them the next day they disappear.

theone
12-17-2014, 09:21 PM
ok so I unpacked my Mag 254 and updated it and loaded the m3u file on this site and got it to work. All xxxxx is there another channel list that has real channels not just xxx so I can play with this box? I have looked around for English North American list but have no luck. Not sure where to go to test out this unit any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Go to our other FTA site and you will see lots of m3u files that are international.

Gordc
12-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Go to our other FTA site and you will see lots of m3u files that are international.

Thanks, Is there local as well? I don't care about international

theone
12-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Thanks, Is there local as well? I don't care about international

No sorry, not sure although I haven't seen any but there is a way to create your own m3u so if you know a link to your locals then you can make one by yourself.

Gordc
12-17-2014, 09:44 PM
No sorry, not sure although I haven't seen any but there is a way to create your own m3u so if you know a link to your locals then you can make one by yourself.

Thanks you!