PDA

View Full Version : Rocket with vixo1 tv online app

terryst3
04-28-2015, 07:05 AM
I just got my Vixo1 2 days ago and I was trying to set up my rocket info on the server page, but it doesn't connect. I've tried 2 different donations (both purchased before 1\31) and neither one will connect. Am I missing something here? I know about the trial server, I've already connected to it, however most of the channels lag badly when in full screen. I wanted to try my rocket code to see if channels were more stable but no luck. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Capt.Kangaroo
04-28-2015, 07:09 AM
I just got my Vixo1 2 days ago and I was trying to set up my rocket info on the server page, but it doesn't connect. I've tried 2 different donations (both purchased before 1\31) and neither one will connect. Am I missing something here? I know about the trial server, I've already connected to it, however most of the channels lag badly when in full screen. I wanted to try my rocket code to see if channels were more stable but no luck. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

use this for server:
thats all that you can use right now as far as rocket/nfps goes
http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/

you already know about the free trial though so try what K00l posted below

K00lKatT
04-28-2015, 07:09 AM
give this a careful read, pls:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2626-Important-Mandatory-Update-4-27-2015

Marley
04-28-2015, 07:11 AM
lag what is you internet speed please

terryst3
04-28-2015, 08:10 AM
I read that post before I posted this, but I was under the impression that the update was for people that were having problems with Mickeyhop not loading apps. Mickeyhop is working fine for me. 30Mbps cable connection asft. Will it make a difference if I connect directly to Ethernet port? I'm running on wifi.

terryst3
04-29-2015, 08:26 PM
I guess all we have now is that privateserver available. Also tried connecting directly to Ethernet, but no difference. A lot of the channels work fine, I guess it was just the channels that I was actually interested in were lagging in full screen ( like TNT, ESPN and others). TV Online app is 1.51 BTW.