PDA

View Full Version : Avov Products Restricted on Amazon

Rccm112
02-08-2017, 04:49 AM
I got this in my email today. Apparently they have removed all listings of the Tvonline4.

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:

ASIN: B01G990IRK, SKU: OFY-58K-DKW, Title: "avov tvonline 4 iptv set-top smart tv box ott – android kodi nova middleware multimedia bluetooth 4.0 avov tvonline 4 iptv set-top smart tv box ott android kodi nova middleware multimedia bluetooth 4.0"
ASIN: B01G990IRK, SKU: U89-174-LRK, Title: "avov tvonline 4 iptv set-top smart tv box ott – android kodi nova middleware multimedia bluetooth 4.0 avov tvonline 4 iptv set-top smart tv box ott android kodi nova middleware multimedia bluetooth 4.0"

This product has been identified as a streaming media player that is facilitating infringement of copy written material. Amazon policy prohibits the listing or sale of these products. Please see our Help Pages for further information:

SebsiBC
02-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Maybe there was some verbage in your ad that set them off? I just searched Amazon for "Avov" and it returned results for a bunch of avov boxes. No tvonline 4's at all though, fwiw.

floder2
02-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Was that for Amazon.ca (Canada) ,,,,,,or USA Amazon........You know Canada is cracking down on Companies that manufacture market and sell streaming boxes....

Marley
02-08-2017, 05:26 PM
then why are there so many others for sale

Rccm112
02-08-2017, 07:49 PM
There is not a single tvonline4 on amazon for sale. There used to be at least 10 different listings. There used to be more of the other AVOV products too, but they are dwindling. Amazon isn't like eBay. I was selling a few under a listing that was already created. The listing only had information copied directly from the site. It mentioned the version of Kodi available, but nothing else.

Farmer1
02-08-2017, 07:56 PM
just did a quick search on amazon.ca and amazon.com both sited have some listed

there is a avov N on both sites as well