PDA

View Full Version : I am lost in the Set-Up of VIX01

GringoInCura
04-27-2015, 10:27 PM
I have read and read but am still having problems.

When the system comes up I have nothing in "my channels"

When I click on the "channel store", It take me to "my channels", which there is none

I can not seem to get started.

Maybe because I live in the Carebbean as opped to the USA.

Please help this Gringo In Curacao

Regards

theuduk
04-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Be happy you live in the Carribean which will not hurt your Avov, now can you get into thee Store it has a number of Apps containing recorded stuff and for the Iptv Channels install the Tvonline app, are you connected with the internet?

alphablondy
04-27-2015, 11:36 PM
if you read and still cannot figure it out , may i suggest perhaps a youtube video on the avov vixo1 to get your channels working.

GringoInCura
04-28-2015, 06:32 PM
alphablondy and theuduk

Thanks for your replies but I am still lost. I have, in the past, visited you tube and watched several videos.

I guess I am not making my problem clear.

I set up my box and adjusted the Time box and the Language box, did nothing with the Wifi box as am using cable and did nothing with the display box. I then went to the Channel store selection on the left of the screen and nothing happened other than moving to "my channels". I selected my chnnels and it did nothing.

What do you think now?

Regards,
The Gringo

Marley
04-28-2015, 06:36 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2626-Important-Mandatory-Update-4-27-2015 that may help you

GringoInCura
04-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Asft

Thank you.... thank you, what a relief to know that I was not doing something wrong. Last night, in my sleep, I replayed the set up over and over. I could not undersatnd why everyone else was praising the ease of the system's set-up while I was struggling.

In the morning I will copy the appropriate file and transfer same to my unit via the usb.

Good Sleeping tonight/

Thank you again.

The Gringo

Marley
04-28-2015, 09:15 PM
that what all of us are here for to help its a site but i call this home and family and just like you learn from many members everyday :)

faithfull99
04-30-2015, 09:50 PM
I know that the update is automatic now. No need for the manual firmware update, just click factory data reset from settings and it will upload to the latest build! They MickyHop team is good like that.