PDA

View Full Version : Power Button

theone
02-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Is anyone else having issues shutting down their Box with the red power button? I used to have to hold it down for a few seconds before i can power it down but now it doesnt do anything anymore. Its been awhile like this. The converter works fine except for the power button. Everytime i need to reboot i have to do it from the rear of the box.

jjsticker
02-03-2017, 01:30 AM
same for me as well was having to reboot from the back all the time then I was holding it down till a grey power box would show up then power it down that was working for a while and never had to reboot from the back but as of late it has been giving me issues as well I think it started right around the last update for me.

theone
02-03-2017, 01:37 AM
same for me as well was having to reboot from the back all the time then I was holding it down till a grey power box would show up then power it down that was working for a while and never had to reboot from the back but as of late it has been giving me issues as well I think it started right around the last update for me.

Yah that and a lot of other issues. I tried to watch Hockey on my sub NHL Rogers and unless I set the Picture to 720 then it wont work properly. Never had that issue as well since the new update. I hope they fix it soon.