PDA

View Full Version : mag254 "your stb is blocker call your provider"

norddist
01-05-2017, 09:08 PM
hi all,

i have a box iptv mag254,
I bought from a seller in a shop.
When I connected my box at home it worked perfecly.
But one day later,
my the box doesn't work.
It write on tv "Your stb is blocked, call your provider".

what can I do please? because the shop is so far to go there.
I plug off power the box (wait 5min) and plug on power -> same message,
I reboot the box -> alway same message.

I read somewhere you have to enter adress mac,
how can i do please?

big tanks for your answers.

crazed 9.6
01-05-2017, 09:15 PM
hi all,

i have a box iptv mag254,
I bought from a seller in a shop.
When I connected my box at home it worked perfecly.
But one day later,
my the box doesn't work.
It write on tv "Your stb is blocked, call your provider".

what can I do please? because the shop is so far to go there.
I plug off power the box (wait 5min) and plug on power -> same message,
I reboot the box -> alway same message.

I read somewhere you have to enter adress mac,
how can i do please?

big tanks for your answers.

your guy already had the MAC set, otherwise it would not have worked at all.
You do not have to go all the way back to shop thou.
What you prolly need to do is an IPTV Reset... which is done at the service website.
You will need a Client ID thou. That is what the shop guy should have gave you, so you would not have to go all the way back there.

But good news..
Click on my name and send me a private message with the numbers that the shop guy may have gave you or maybe your email.
I may be able to find something without having to go back to that shop :)

big dady
01-05-2017, 09:20 PM
On a Mag you can't enter mac address it's built in. Unfortunately for you, you will have to contact the seller and hope he will help you
Try What Crazed said first

crazed 9.6
01-05-2017, 09:24 PM
On a Mag you can't enter mac address it's built in. Unfortunately for you, you will have to contact the seller and hope he will help you

ahhh but, I have magic :)
Sometimes I just need a hint and I can find stuff.

The MAC can not be used in my searches, but emails and numbers can.
You would be surprised in what I can find :)

big dady
01-05-2017, 09:32 PM
I know you can do wanders but most sellers don't give any info to costumers

crazed 9.6
01-05-2017, 09:41 PM
I know you can do wanders but most sellers don't give any info to costumers

yes, and that really is where the problem is.
What happened when NFPS went private (pay) is that you needed a Order number and a donation number in order to log into your account at papiao site. well that did not work good for resellers because they may habve 50 other clients on that same Order number. So they can not give that Order number to clients, cause they have to keep their surcurity nad trust to their clients. So what NFPS did was create a Client ID , which the reseller assigns to each client. He has to assign a value in this slot or the process stops.. So that Client ID along with the 12 or 13 digit donation number gets the client logged on to their account without knowing the Order number, nor access to it

Problem is , many resellers do not realize what that Client ID is for. They have to enter a value there but lots ythink it is their email that is needed to be entered, which is okay but then that email becomes the clients ID.. The resellers that do not realize this, and do not give that ID to clients , because, well they just do not know and prolly thinkj if they do then the client has access to their stuff, which is simply not the way it is.
Client ID can be anything, even the name of your dog.. Each Client should have a unique ID and not just the resellers email addy :eek:
That is how the client logs on to their account without knowing the actuall Order number.

Seems confusing with me explaining it all, but really is not at all :)

big dady
01-05-2017, 09:48 PM
I know what you're saying and it's confusing if the resellers didn't do there homework. The problem is some don't even try to understand it before selling it or they just take money and run and that't why i say get it from the source not a reseller

crazed 9.6
01-05-2017, 10:01 PM
I know what you're saying and it's confusing if the resellers didn't do there homework. The problem is some don't even try to understand it before selling it or they just take money and run and that't why i say get it from the source not a reseller

i see reseller boards every day. I see the many clients they have. I see all, and much of which they did not know I see.
That is how I come to my conclusions.

I will never do an act that is infringing on their security, which includes giving an Order number to a client , even thouy the reseller failed to give the client ID.. I will take extra steps to find that client ID and pass that along.

What I am trying to say is that many resellers are trustworthy and secure , I see this by the amount of clients active on their orders and not just active but none are stopped or de-activated. That is a good reseller.
Is just a shame that some do not know the process or care to know, they are out to make money and care not for their clients

big dady
01-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Unfortunately the bad and greedy will always be around that we can't change. But we can inform the buyers to take steps to protect themselves as much as possible if they would ask before buying

crazed 9.6
01-05-2017, 10:29 PM
purcahsing from a reseller is usually easy and instantaneous.
The resller in many cases does not realize that he has left out much needed info to the client. He just sells and moves on, maybe thinking he never did wrong.

I know big dady, you are showing the fact that from the source is the way... But in all I see privatly, reselleres are not all bad, in fact the percentage of good ones is better then to bad ones.

Even the ones that sell and run do think that the code will last till expire as set to,, but they do not know what happens in that time, and care not cause well, they sold to a guy and that guy has tv.. Fantastic.. No need to revisit.

Resellers get a bad wrap, but as I know, there are many that toe the line and give clients what is needed

I have a hard time sayin all that.
My job gets tougher :eek:

norddist
01-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Hi
how can I do reset exactly please?

crazed 9.6
01-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Hi
how can I do reset exactly please?

you never mentioned what service you are working with, but below is the nfps proceduer :)
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24281-log-in-credentials-for-iptvprivateserver

marinsys
02-06-2017, 08:28 PM
i receive the same error your stb is blocked
but they have my mac address , already made my pay.
they sent me a email , telling me that they did a reset in their end, but still can't use my mag.
thanks in advance.

marinsys
02-06-2017, 08:33 PM
have the same problem
but in my case , they sent me a email telling me that they did a reset in their end , that i shuld do the same
i did everything that they said.
still not working

floder2
02-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Sounds like you bought your Route (iptv66) from a reseller........make sure your box is unplugged when you reset it...or it won't work.........

have the same problem
but in my case , they sent me a email telling me that they did a reset in their end , that i shuld do the same
i did everything that they said.
still not working

sgreen031
03-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Hi i'm having the same problem. I just renewed. I changed my mac id to a fake one then reentered the correct one. Still does not work. I did the IPTV reset and it does not work. Need help. The error I'm getting is STB is blocked call provider. I emailed them they told me they did a reset and I need to go to the forum.

ballpoint
03-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Crazed 2.0 for doing such a great job explaining that do you want an extra o after 2.0 or another z after super modz ?