PDA

View Full Version : MAG254 Subtitles?

thewookie
01-05-2017, 02:27 AM
I have a Mag 254 and am using XXXXX for my iptv provider it is very reliable compared to my past provider whom most said was the best. It wasn't very good in my experience.

Anyways, I have been trying to get the subtitles working on this box without success. I have turned the options for subtitles on in the box settings. Both primary and secondary subtitle languages are set to English. However no matter what channels I choose I cannot turn on the subtitles through the iptv provider. All it says in the subtitles option is "off".

I contacted the provider and they said it's usually the setting in the box. We'll I don't know what else to do. Any one run into this with this box or any other Mag boxes?

Thanks.

iptv
01-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Since the stream is broadcast as it is, I believe the only way to have subtitles is to turn it on at the source and you can not do that so I don't think it will work for you but maybe some one else knows some thing I do not.

thewookie
01-08-2017, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the reply. At this point I'm thinking you're right. But if they turn it on at the source via their box I am thinking everyone else who subscribes to their service will also see it. Just like some of the issues I am having with my providers channels. Some channels audio is also playing the described/descriptive audio. So I ma guessing they have it turned on whether they know it or not and on my end makes those channels annoying and unwatchable, for me anyways.

If anyone knows any more please chime in.

rajakhan1
05-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Any new solution for Subtitle ?

Kimbo
05-25-2017, 01:54 PM
We only allow NFPS, Rocket and IKS66 here, so if you have any questions regarding the usage with another provider the GO to that provider's forum not here. Thread Closed!!