PDA

View Full Version : stalker client failed to get stream url

midwboss
01-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Hi I have done many single activation's before but decided to buy a reseller pack. I have Activated the first two Fire sticks(kodi 16.1) with the stalker pvr client .The Channel guide loads but there are many channels missing. My list of channels only starts out at 21 compared to channel 1 like my other stick i did prior to getting a reseller account. Also it only plays the first two channels. Every other channel I get a message error that says stalker client failed to get stream url.

Im Baffled because I made sure the other sticks from the reseller account were on the same portal as my previous individual purchase . The I have no problems with the channels loading on the stick and play flawlessly. What am i missing ????? I have tried everything from resets to clearing tv data to clearing the kodi cache. I have tried different portals. At a loss here any help would be much appreciated.

crazed 9.6
01-04-2017, 03:16 AM
try a reset with box connected

midwboss
01-04-2017, 04:03 AM
try a reset with box connected

Thanks for the fast reply. I did a reset with the fire stick connected still no luck and getting that same error message .