PDA

View Full Version : Recording Sky Box Office Events

Mardyfell
01-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Hi

First time poster.

I have a Mag254 box running Stalker. I have just today started to download programmes onto a memory stick so I've worked out how to do that.

What I wanted to know, however, is how to "record" a livestreaming programme that does not have a timeshift facility. My friends are coming over for a visit and we are going out to a gig. When we come back we want to watch the boxing which is scheduled to be PPV on Sky Box Office. But we think we'll be back too late for the boxing and, for some reason, the Box Office channel does not have a timeshift capability. My Stalker does not seem to have the facility to record live streaming. The record option is "greyed out."

We want to know whether there's a way of recording the live stream.

Is there a way of doing it through the inner portal? There is a record option there but no IPTV channels are listed there. Can anyone advise?

crazed 9.6
01-02-2017, 02:47 PM
sorry bud, you can not record live streaming channels

ignou143
01-04-2017, 03:59 AM
there are many showing records in English series or Indian Hindi series options in IPTv. Where can I request to record my shows in options?

pod77
01-05-2017, 01:44 AM
Did you read the above post?

Birdwatch
01-05-2017, 06:51 PM
I have not tested this, but if you have a mediacenter capable of recording TV channels and equipped with two HDMI slots, could you plug the MAG HDMI cable to the free slot of the mediacenter and watch the stream through the mediacenter? If that would be possible, then you could record the stream by simply pushing the REC button from your mediacenter.

Mardyfell
01-07-2017, 09:37 AM
I have not tested this, but if you have a mediacenter capable of recording TV channels and equipped with two HDMI slots, could you plug the MAG HDMI cable to the free slot of the mediacenter and watch the stream through the mediacenter? If that would be possible, then you could record the stream by simply pushing the REC button from your mediacenter. Yeah. I'm going to try that. I've got a HD recorder somewhere. Shame it isn't simple straight from the Mag box though.