PDA

View Full Version : Avov Vixo1 factory data reset

crazed 9.6
04-23-2015, 01:58 AM
To reset your device back to factory settings, please follow these instructions:

Power up your Avov player.
Click ‘settings’ from the main screen.
Find ‘system info’ and click it.
Click ‘factory data reset’.

This should factory data reset your player. Just be patient and let the player do its job as it is downloading all the necessary updates to get you back online.
The device will re-boot on its own and bring you back to the main screen.

Thnx to Avov.tv Help Desk for the Copy

Tiburon
11-27-2015, 07:19 PM
Please help, I did this and it does not get me into main menu, it stays in avov name purple. Any fix?

crazed 9.6
11-27-2015, 07:21 PM
reset the box thru the small Restore hole on the back of the box. Use a toothpick or something small to fit in the hole.

Tiburon
11-27-2015, 07:35 PM
reset the box thru the small Restore hole on the back of the box. Use a toothpick or something small to fit in the hole.

done, but does not work, before I could see the purple avov name, now is all black like if is off.

crazed 9.6
11-27-2015, 07:51 PM
have you sent a ticket to avov.tv ?
Depending where you bought it thou, but sounds like may need to do that.

But what about the power supply? Is there a good connection there and not loose at the box?

Just as a reminder, Don't interchange the avov power supplies between boxes.
The FUSE power supply fits the Vixo2 but these two power supplies are of a different voltage output.
The TVOnline power connection jacks are smaller so no worry about mistakenly use the FUSE supply on that model.

Tiburon
11-28-2015, 01:04 AM
have you sent a ticket to avov.tv ?
Depending where you bought it thou, but sounds like may need to do that.

But what about the power supply? Is there a good connection there and not loose at the box?

Just as a reminder, Don't interchange the avov power supplies between boxes.
The FUSE power supply fits the Vixo2 but these two power supplies are of a different voltage output.
The TVOnline power connection jacks are smaller so no worry about mistakenly use the FUSE supply on that model.

No response from the web. Any loader, file or fix?

Marley
11-28-2015, 01:41 AM
try and do rca and see if you get tv