PDA

View Full Version : problem loggin in

fantasmammm
12-04-2016, 02:57 AM
earlier today turned on my t1 and can not login i entered my password and loggin and goes back to loggin asking for password and loggin again,6 hours later tried again and still same problem,2 of my friends having same issue,ithougth system was down but my dougthers mag 254 is working fine anybody else having this issue? how do i fix it thank you for any help!!!:(

county
12-04-2016, 03:07 AM
I haven't been able to use mine in three days now glade I only bought a month just to try it but you can always try to reboot your Internet modem

callmejac
12-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Yes, we too have been having the same problem. Wont accept our password and we cant get past the keyboard
to enter it. I thought if I clicked the arrow bar, it would enter..not sure why it wont do it. Already checked my
password umpteen times and it should be the right one. I sure would appreciate anyone's help also. Frustrated
by this for over a month now and have even lost our dol, netflix..everything..nothing shows up at all.
Not sure how to reset password if that is the prob, as my wifi works fine on laptop. Thanks in advance.

county
12-13-2016, 10:11 PM
I still can't use mine either has you dreamlink update lately if not unplug it wait 20 seconds and plug it back in and check your donation down at the bottom of that page right under your info you will see iptv reset click that that will reset it

Glock20C
12-14-2016, 01:48 AM
I still can't use mine either has you dreamlink update lately if not unplug it wait 20 seconds and plug it back in and check your donation down at the bottom of that page right under your info you will see iptv reset click that that will reset it

are you back up and running with your Dreamlink?....i'm looking for a nice IPTV box...dreamlink is the main choice......would like to know if its running before I decide

thanks

NBS
12-14-2016, 01:51 AM
not everyone is having the issue.the issue is also only with these servers

county
12-14-2016, 02:47 AM
That's true I have no problems with my other donation on another provider just this one they will get I fixed but the t1 is far the best box I have

switchblade
12-25-2016, 04:42 AM
Hi, is their a fix for this yet? Just got my dreamlink t1 and it wont log onto the rocket server. Keeps poping up with the user name and password box.

county
12-25-2016, 05:17 AM
Did you like k your mac address

starRyder
12-25-2016, 03:26 PM
What worked for me was to enter server info into the fourth server slot. when it doesn't want to connect go into settings and scroll down and connect from there.
no issues on my T1.

hawkeyerffr
12-25-2016, 04:40 PM
I have an issue since the last update that i'm in ok but the buffering is crazy can't watch anything for more than 5 seconds and the update was removed

county
12-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Uninstall the dol app and do a dreamlink reboot then reinstall the dol app have all your info handy since it all will be deleted and make sure you location is turned on its in the android settings

hawkeyerffr
12-25-2016, 08:22 PM
tried all that still the same lol. you sound like my provider

switchblade
12-31-2016, 07:10 AM
What worked for me was to enter server info into the fourth server slot. when it doesn't want to connect go into settings and scroll down and connect from there.
no issues on my T1.

Thanks this worked for mine as well..