PDA

View Full Version : DL T1 server compatibility

nattyz2004
12-02-2016, 02:04 AM
Can someone tell me if the DL T1 is compatible with all servers that is compatible mag 254? Why I am asking this is because I have a mag 254 running on a server from another provider but when I tried to used the DL T1 on that same provider it keeps on asking me for the username and password even when I entered the correct username and password.

Please note I am not asking about other iptv providers as I know this site only discuss rocket, nfps and 66iptv. I am just asking about the compatibility of the box on other provider when compared to the Mag 254.

Thanks

county
12-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Did you link your dream links Mac address if not that's why you can't connect

NBS
12-02-2016, 02:15 AM
never had to use a user name and password,with seven different test trials
you give server the mac addy and you input the url,thats it

nattyz2004
12-02-2016, 06:48 PM
never had to use a user name and password,with seven different test trials
you give server the mac addy and you input the url,thats it

I get what you are saying. However this service gives you a username and password and you can use the service on pc, Android and mag 254… I use it on mag 254 before and didn't have to give the mac id. After I entered the url and connect the mag 254 it ask me for the username and password, after I entered the login then it connected me to the service. However not so with the T1… I am going to send the provider the mac id from the t1 and see if he can add it for me. Thanks for the reply NBS

dara
12-02-2016, 07:09 PM
The T1 DOL seems to be compatible with other servers using the Stalker middleware. The supported servers require username/password credentials, some servers do not. YMMV.