PDA

View Full Version : Iptv66

mackemmy
12-01-2016, 06:54 PM
oHello. I just bought a MAG250 and configured IPTV66. However, when I rebooted the system, it asked for my user name and password. when I registed for IPTV66, i got a username and but I am confused as to what the password is. The information sent to me said the user name is my email address and password was the donation number and in the same information they have a table that said my username and password is the donation number. I am very confused here. I have asked iptv66 for this information but they are really slow in responding. i have tried using the user name they gave me which is my email address and the password which they said is my donation number did not work. I cannot even log into my account online.
What should I do now? my service is currently running without watching anything
Please help

Jav792
12-01-2016, 07:11 PM
I have a similar problem. I bought yesterday an IPTV66 account for a month and i configured on a mygica ATV 585 with the mag live tv emulator. When i configured the mag live tv and try to log in i received an error message. I try then to log in on the web page to see the route with my order number and email and then i have a message that says: "Yoy have to wait 24 hs after you buy and iptv account". That´s weird because it´s not the first time i bought an iptv66 account for a month and it never happened to me like this before.
I also have the user and password that send me by email, still not let me login.
Any idea?? Please help

sodawater120
12-01-2016, 08:06 PM
the user name and password is the donation # you got in that email

crazed 9.6
12-02-2016, 09:05 PM
-Order number is 16 digits -- for iptv66, rocket and nfps.
-Route number is 13 digits -- for iptv66 service only.
-Donation number is 12 digits --for rocket and nfps services only.
*Route and Donation numbers do the same function, which sodawater explained above.
Username and Password is what you enter into the receiver for login (that 13 digit number).

The login credentials at the iptv66.com website are a bit different then what your receiver login asks for..
Use the IPTV Reset - Route Checker - Link Mac tab.
There are two lines that need to be filled in, under that tab.
There will be a box to check proving you are not a robot, and always wait for the capcha to run its course.
Then click the Search Route tab.

First line , they give you a choice of 3, you only need to choose one of these 3.
1. Donation Client -you would need to use this option if bought from a reseller. Your reseller should have gaven you this Client ID.
2. Order ID -this is the 16 digit Order number.
3. Email - email used to make the original Order from source. Buying from a reseller is not the original Order or source.

Second line, only one choice.
1. Route - 13 digit number.

When using Rocket or nfps, you would use the papiao website.
It is pretty much the same procedures as the iptv66 website.
Donation is replaced by the Route is maybe the only difference.