PDA

View Full Version : New IPTV box, which to get and why?

rocket77
11-22-2016, 07:54 PM
Hey gang,
I've got some friends who have been asking me about this whole IPTV thing and what I would recommend to get started. This is mostly in regards to what box should I buy questions. I was pointing everyone towards the AVOV TVOnline 4k, but as they seem to be going the way of the dinosaur, i find myself wondering, what box should i point them towards that will functions well and continue to have updates and what not?
Thanks in advance for all you're excellent answers!!

NBS
11-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Hey gang,
I've got some friends who have been asking me about this whole IPTV thing and what I would recommend to get started. This is mostly in regards to what box should I buy questions. I was pointing everyone towards the AVOV TVOnline 4k, but as they seem to be going the way of the dinosaur, i find myself wondering, what box should i point them towards that will functions well and continue to have updates and what not?
Thanks in advance for all you're excellent answers!!
read reviews of the dreamlink t1

rocket77
11-22-2016, 09:09 PM
I've been reading the reviews for it and it looks pretty good, I'm trying to find a new IPTV box that will have the ability to support 4k streams.
I see that it is 4k capable,
Thanks for your response NBS.

NBS
11-22-2016, 09:10 PM
I've been reading the reviews for it and it looks pretty good, I'm trying to find a new IPTV box that will have the ability to support 4k streams. Thanks for your response NBS.

the t1 does 4k

kens
11-22-2016, 09:41 PM
Android M8S - around $100
Use KODI to access IPTV services supported here.
Quad processor/Graphics Processor/2Gb Ram/8-16Gb internal storage + SD & USB expansion ports.
Or use a pc or mac with kodi (or an Android phone or Tablet).
/kens

And it supports 4K.