PDA

View Full Version : Please help a newby Mag254

luismsrio
11-21-2016, 07:19 PM
Hello Forum,

I just found your website. I am completely new to this system/service and I don't have anyone to go to for assistance, I hope someone can help me here.

I purchased a new Mag254 from someone, but within less than a year of use and contrary to what I understood, the Mag254 is prompting for a login and password, I entered the one the seller provided me with, but it shows "error", I contacted the seller who says the service expired and I have to pay again to restore it.

My question: Is it possible to change to a different provider such as this one instead of having to go back to my original seller? If yes, please guide me on how to, if not, please guide me where I can purchase your Mag254 directly from you and use your services instead. Thank you so much in advance.

PS: I hope I get an email notification as it was hard for me to travel to this point to post.

Luis

crazed 9.6
11-21-2016, 07:29 PM
iptv66.com
iptvrocket.is
iptvprivateserver.is

any of the 3 websites listed above will get you the source :)

any issues, come back here and we will help

luismsrio
11-22-2016, 04:50 AM
iptv66.com
iptvrocket.is
iptvprivateserver.is

any of the 3 websites listed above will get you the source :)

any issues, come back here and we will help

Thank you. I went to iptv66.com and I guess I have to do an IPTV reset (???) however if I do that it asks me for Donation Client, Order ID or Email. So I am back to square ONE, I don't understand a thing. Tried to go to their Forum FAQ link, but my antivirus warned me that it is infected. Please advice, I don't even know what the route is. I do not know anything about how this works. Thank you so much in advance.

crazed 9.6
11-22-2016, 06:28 AM
below are a couple links to get a start

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4935-IPTV-Service-FAQ-for-new-users-from-a-new-user
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

kens
11-22-2016, 04:40 PM
You used an email address to receive your Donation# reply. Enter that Email and enter your Donation #.
This will give you access to your information.
But if you received a new donation number, then you have to link it to your MAC# on your box. that is done also on the page you access above.
/kens

luismsrio
11-23-2016, 05:59 AM
below are a couple links to get a start

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4935-IPTV-Service-FAQ-for-new-users-from-a-new-user
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

Thank you,

Read the technical info but I would like to clarify before moving ahead since I am absolutely not good at this. Once I purchase a "donation" -English is my second language- is "donation" another word for access key? Will I then get a new MAC address and login/access key for my Mag254 to replace current/expired one?

Thank you again

crazed 9.6
11-23-2016, 06:20 AM
on the bottom side on that Mag receiver, it will have a sticker with the MAC address.
Or that same adddress can be found in the menus some place.
That is the MAC that you would use.

The Donation or Route...
With iptv66, it is referred to as a Route and is 13 digits.
With iptvrocket or iptvprivateserver, it is referred to as a donation and is 12 digits.

The Donation or Route is used as both the User ID and Password.
It also is used when logging into the server website and your account.

luismsrio
11-23-2016, 09:10 PM
on the bottom side on that Mag receiver, it will have a sticker with the MAC address.
Or that same adddress can be found in the menus some place.
That is the MAC that you would use.

The Donation or Route...
With iptv66, it is referred to as a Route and is 13 digits.
With iptvrocket or iptvprivateserver, it is referred to as a donation and is 12 digits.

The Donation or Route is used as both the User ID and Password.
It also is used when logging into the server website and your account.

Thank you very much, I am starting to understand.
Yes, I already have a MAC address and an expired 12 digits "donation" key that the seller provided me at the time of purchase.

Which one is more stable, iptvRocket or iptvPrivateServer? One problem I constantly encountered was the persistent freezing of channels and black screens and sometimes several channels going off air, so I had to reboot it all the time or reboot my router, but that did not help much. My internet speed average is excellent about 35 Mbps on wireless but I have my Mag254 wired to my router. Please advice. Thank you