PDA

View Full Version : Joelt - New to Forum

Joelt
11-18-2016, 03:48 PM
Greetings,

New to forum and enjoying IPTV since March 2016.

However asking for some help, my liveTV and VOD movies don't load. Life was good until my original donation ran out and I renewed my donation on November 8, 2016. Received my my route numbers for my two (2) AVOV onlineTV plus boxes and registered the MAC addresses, reset my boxes / downloaded the software after the rest of the factory settings and did a system boot.

* Connect to the server 66.iptv66.tv: yes
* Channels load: only a few in the the 200 range the rest will not load
* VOD movies display but will not load

Requested support from xxxxxxxx but no real help they seem overwhelmed.

Thanks in advance

ilan
11-18-2016, 04:18 PM
The reseller route is always rife with pitfalls. Next time I would suggest donating here, at the source, to avoid many of the issues.

Did you examine your account in the Donation Checker to see if it shows Active and the Mac correctly linked? If so, possibly Crazed or Marley can take a look at the situation. Sometimes they can see what occurred with reseller customers -- but not always.

Joelt
11-19-2016, 05:13 PM
ilan,

Thanks for the reply and information.

I'm not familiar with where I might find the donations checker but will do a little more research and see what I come up with. If my Mac addresses where not correctly linked would I even be able to connect to the 66 server? I do get a few of the channels in the 200 range. This issue seems to be a settings snafu probably on my part but after several redos I'm still getting the same results; insanity!

Joelt

crazed 9.6
11-19-2016, 05:16 PM
try a VPN service Joelt
That may bring in the missing channels.

iptv66.com is their website you are asking about

kens
11-19-2016, 05:48 PM
Is it possible you are looking at the news or information grouping only and not the All Channels ??

Joelt
11-19-2016, 09:37 PM
Kens,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

On the Live TV main screen I've got "all" selected and under channel list it looks like all channels are displaying and as I scroll down many of the current time schedules display. As I previously mentioned about four channels 200 range will load however none that I care to watch.

Joelt

Joelt
11-19-2016, 09:50 PM
Started my new service 11/9/16 and I'm having the same issue:

Connects to server: YES
Load Channels: NO
Load VOD: NO
Request support: YES over a week ago no help and told they are busy and will get around to it! My question, when?

crazed 9.6
11-19-2016, 11:01 PM
Started my new service 11/9/16 and I'm having the same issue:

Connects to server: YES
Load Channels: NO
Load VOD: NO
Request support: YES over a week ago no help and told they are busy and will get around to it! My question, when?
yea but, the support you been contacting is of the reseller variety with their own support team. I had saw your other recent post where you did mention that.

As far as your question, how can we know how long the seller would take to get help to you ?
:eek:

I would not wait thou.
Do you know what a VPN service is ?
Virtual Private Network.

And you had hyjacked a members thread with this reseller slash other service concern.
I have moved your posts into one thread.
Is good to be able to see all the info in one thread, for reasons as shown.

Joelt
11-20-2016, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have no idea how to set up a VPN service