PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Settings

Happyhotspur
10-27-2016, 02:51 PM
I have recently change my ISP, but I cannot find how to change the wifi information on my MAG254. I go into the system settings and click on Network, then click on Wireless (Wi-Fi) and it just says Wi-Fi adapter not connected. When I go into Network Info, and click on Wireless (Wi-Fi) It list my current configuration which is my old wifi connection.
How do I change the old information so as to get my new wifi connection working?

greg
10-27-2016, 03:14 PM
when you change ISP did you do a iptv reset because it will not work till you do reboot your internet connection then try the wifi are a different wifi adapter

Happyhotspur
10-27-2016, 03:25 PM
I rebooted the iPTV box and went into the setting menu but did not reboot my router, is that what I should do? R
eboot my router then change my wifi settings in the Mag box

greg
10-27-2016, 05:56 PM
yes reboot your router do iptv reset all so

Happyhotspur
10-28-2016, 05:52 AM
Rebooted my wifi router and rebooted my iPTV box but getting the same thing, when I go into the wireless (Wi-Fi) setting I get the error message:- Notice
Wi-Fi adapter not connected

So what is going wrong?
I can get the Mag254 to work if I connect via the Ethernet but need the wifi connection also

Happyhotspur
10-28-2016, 09:09 AM
What an idiot I am, sorted it out now, all that had happened was my Wifi USB had fallen out of the back of the Mag. Now rebooted all and everything is working as it should be.
Thanks for all your help