PDA

View Full Version : Aspect Ratio

JWalker
10-06-2016, 04:00 AM
How do you change aspect ratio? On the Mag, it was a button press on bottom left, but this auto aspect ratio isn't helpful. I find VOD unwatchable, as it stretches everything out to fill the screen. I prefer to maintain or zoom, not stretch.

Capt.Kangaroo
10-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Settings/Display

JWalker
10-20-2016, 05:01 AM
Nope. That's for the resolution, not aspect ratio.

I can't watch VOD, because it fills the screen no matter what. Most newer content, everyone looks tall and skinny, because there would normally be black bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

The Mag had a button to adjust aspect ratio, when needed. The T1 has no such button. It's annoying.

county
10-20-2016, 03:06 PM
I know this a long shot but is your tvs screen set to I have mine set to auto and it adjusts it self to give me the best possible picture worth a look all the vod work perfect on a 60 inch 3d smart tv

JWalker
10-22-2016, 06:20 AM
Unfortunately, the options for aspect ratio on my TV do not fix the anamorphic output of the T1.

There should be an aspect ratio setting (button) on the T1, but there isn't. I might have to dump this box and go back to the Mag254.

floder2
10-22-2016, 06:25 AM
Unfortunately, the options for aspect ratio on my TV do not fix the anamorphic output of the T1.

There should be an aspect ratio setting (button) on the T1, but there isn't. I might have to dump this box and go back to the Mag254.

You could dump it in my direction...............My T1 does not have that problem........guess because I'm using a different TV.............

JWalker
10-23-2016, 05:55 AM
Everything about this box is relatively good for my needs, except for the lack of aspect ratio options.

xk4l1br3
02-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Anyone have an update on this? Aspect ratio is driving me crazy. Still cannot find a way to change it.

navneet9
02-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Anyone have an update on this? Aspect ratio is driving me crazy. Still cannot find a way to change it.it was driving me crazy as well.. got my box yesterday.. here is the solution:setting->Android->video output-> Maintain aspect ratio: add black sidehope i helped you..

extreme24
02-08-2017, 07:16 AM
it was driving me crazy as well.. got my box yesterday.. here is the solution:setting->Android->video output-> Maintain aspect ratio: add black sidehope i helped you..

BIG THANKS @navneet9

triplet
02-20-2017, 04:54 PM
it was driving me crazy as well.. got my box yesterday.. here is the solution:setting->Android->video output-> Maintain aspect ratio: add black sidehope i helped you..

Thank you!!!

koushtj
04-20-2017, 04:32 AM

Your a life saver. This was driving me crazy.