PDA

View Full Version : Two Issue's MAG 254

Nadman
10-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Hi
Looking for help with two Issue's;

1. I have a MAG 254 and every time I unplug the power and plug it back in. My Box boots up to the Embedded Portal, then I have to scroll down to "iptv" and then it will load.
I have the following Portal Setting. (# represents my number)
General: "Pool.ntp.org
Portal 1 Name: "iptv"
Portal 1 URL : "Http://#.iptvprivateserver.tv
Portal 2 Name: "Blank"
Portal 2 URL : "#.nfpsserver.tv"

2. I can't get my YouTube to work after booting up to Menu. The only way that it will work is if I go to the Inter Portal and click on it and it will work.
Then when I click on TV to go back to my regular menu, I get no 'iptv found' .. I then have to unplug my box and re-plug it and then, I have to use the same procedure as in Item 1above.

Need Help Please
Nadman

wickedjoker
10-04-2016, 11:31 PM
If i am not mistaken it is because you have data in the portal 2 url so it is giving you a chance to pick portal 1 or portal 2.

Nadman
10-05-2016, 12:21 AM
I went to the interportal, and removed everything from portal 2 URL. Then I click on "TV" and I got this message "No IPTV Channels". So I unplugged the box and re-Pluged it and it booted up to the menu like it is suppose to. Thanks.

Also can you give me any advise on my YouTube question,,,,,

Thanks

wickedjoker
10-05-2016, 06:06 AM
As far as I understand YouTube does not work if that incorrect maybe someone else can update you.

Nadman
10-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Thanks Wickedjoker.... Do I just leave it posted here and Wait for someone to answer it.. or should I post it again somewhere???

Nadman

wickedjoker
10-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Nope I'd leave it here my guess is it does not work o the MAG at least it never did with mine.

Nadman
10-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Well Wickedjoker, I guess I will just have to wait on the You Tube questions....

But I still have another problem going on that I listed in the first Post.
When in the inter Portal and I want to go back to the main menu, I click on TV to go back to my regular menu, I get no 'iptv found' .. I then have to unplug my box and re-plug in to go back to the main menu. Is there a fix for this... You can check my portal setting in my first Post.

(This portal setting has been removed to correct a restart as per your directions)

Thanks Nadman

wickedjoker
10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Yeah on below you should now have anything in there as it is not needed only portal 1 should be driving the IPTV service from this point. It still sounds like some weird setup issue. what firmware version are you on?
Portal 2 Name: "Blank"
Portal 2 URL : "#.nfpsserver.tv"

wickedjoker
10-07-2016, 08:22 PM
By the way here is the answer to your YouTube question.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?21766-youtube&highlight=youtube

juan_vale
10-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Well Wickedjoker, I guess I will just have to wait on the You Tube questions....

But I still have another problem going on that I listed in the first Post.
When in the inter Portal and I want to go back to the main menu, I click on TV to go back to my regular menu, I get no 'iptv found' .. I then have to unplug my box and re-plug in to go back to the main menu. Is there a fix for this... You can check my portal setting in my first Post.

(This portal setting has been removed to correct a restart as per your directions)

Thanks Nadman

In the inner portal go to 'Settings' - 'System settings' - and go down to 'Restart portal' . You still have to reload the portal but you don't have to unplug

Nadman
10-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Juan_Male Thanks, for the fix on Restarting the portal. I tried it and it a good work around..

I was just wondering if there will be a fix for just clicking on TV in the inner Portal to get back to the main TV menu... In the meantime I will follow your instructions.

Thanks You very much.... Nadman