PDA

View Full Version : Constantly getting failed to get url stream ((is the server down))

Will2kx
09-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi wondering if anyone can assist im not getting any sattilte channels only the free online channles like abc ...aljezera etc........ when i try the other stations i get "failed to get url stream" did a iptv reset sunday............ and it came back up now the same thing again and the rest isnt doing the trick now.

calc
10-02-2016, 06:13 AM
There seems to be a very large number of channels down and the ones that give me errors in kodi debug log mostly show something like this:

01:07:55 T:140262000613120 DEBUG: ffmpeg[7F914AB8D700]: [http] HTTP error 404 Not Found

Which means they are completely down and give HTTP 404 error as noted above. :(

I'm not sure why they need us to file reports about which channels are down when they are completely down like that.

Since they know how their security works they could easily write a script to check the channels on a short interval and kick them whenever they stop working.

If I get bored enough and the situation doesn't improve I might modify pvr stalker to spit out a list of broken channels.

Manny747
10-02-2016, 05:40 PM
I though it was just me but i see some people are getting this error too. I was about to show my friend how Stalker works, I guess not anymore... this is been happening to me for a week maybe, on and off...